• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Sora9890

Sonic Dash and Star Wars

This is super irrelevant to kingdom hearts but, with the new global challenge to unlock shadow I feel like I have nowhere else to go except to the forums. If you play, add me my Game Center name is Sora9890, go figure. If you add me and pimjuice18 you'll get guaranteed 15 laps. Again I'm...
  2. Sora9890

Ending Where It Began

First off, I haven't posted on forum in a long while, so no flaming if my theory has already been posted. Alright, so I recently began another play through of KH1 and I noticed the Sora thing in the very beginning. I think that this himself traveling back in time, (which we now know is...
  3. Sora9890

Few Quick Questions

Ok so I have a few quick questions yet I'd like detailed answers lol. 1.) Who is red eyes and what is his role? 2.) How exactly does the drop bar work? I know that once it falls and reaches 0 you switch players, but how does time drop? Does 1.0 mean an hour? 3.) Are there any videos of the...
  4. Sora9890

KH3 Ending?

So i'll be blunt and straight to the point. For the End of KH3 and the Xehanort Saga, I believe that Sora will die, and I base my theory on the Secret Ending of Birth by Sleep. Just the 2nd half of it when they show everyone saying "Sora". I feel like its a rememberence thing and they're...
  5. Sora9890

I've been thinking...

I think it is the 3rd. Xehanort haha, because i mean you fight Eraqus in the FM y not Xehnort's remains?
  6. Sora9890

Terra V.S a secret boss

I still haven't beat him hahaha Terra's the only one i have left to beat him.
  7. Sora9890

Help?? About KH3

To KH3: 1.)Ok so at the end of RE: Coded, the secret ending, Yen Sid said two important things. A.) To Mickey, to call Riku and Sora for a Mark of Mastery Exam. B.) That IF (kinda gave it away) Mx were to have an apprentice it'd be bad(pretty much 2.)Ok with that, MX in the very beginning of...
  8. Sora9890

Ne Signifigance??

To KH3: 1.)Ok so at the end of RE: Coded, the secret ending, Yen Sid said two important things. A.) To Mickey, to call Riku and Sora for a Mark of Mastery Exam. B.) That IF (kinda gave it away) Mx were to have an apprentice it'd be bad(pretty much 2.)Ok with that, MX in the very beginning of...
  9. Sora9890

A Theory on MF

I think Mf is just the empty shell of MX's body.
  10. Sora9890

I don't get it.....

Ok so in BbS when their talking about the stars, Terra says that they're like Ven, and when he asks why, Terra says when he's older he'll find out. So i played the game as all three and i still don't get it!!!
  11. Sora9890

Young MX revealed!

Lol thanks i've never seen this picture b4....he looks lyk a Legend Of Zelda b4
  12. Sora9890

Are the side games vital to understanding the full KH plot?

Days to me wasn't really, unless Xion makes a return, but CoM was. To me, it'd pass as a main story.
  13. Sora9890

PROOF ROXAS AND/OR NAMINE HAS SOME/IF NOT HIS OWN HEART!!!!!1

Ok so we know that Roxas can feel, and we know that there are two types of heartless. Type 1: the pureblood, they don't have hearts; cuz the heart doesn't float up after they're defeated. Type 2: the emblem: they have hearts, cuz the heart does float up after they're defeated. The pureblood...
  14. Sora9890

Strategy Guide info (SPOILERS!!) [UPDATE 3] (PICS ADDED!)

Re: Strategy Guide info (SPOILERS!!) Can u put a picture of the new keyblades
  15. Sora9890

Days Confusion, PLZ help!

Ok thanks lol. U can close this baby up.
  16. Sora9890

Days Confusion, PLZ help!

Ok so i understand that Roxas talked to Xemnas in the Relm of Darkness and all, but lyk, what did they talka bout completely?? The whole thing there confuses me, prolly cuz they broke it up into lyk 5 groups. Plz help! Thanks in advance.
  17. Sora9890

Limit break

That's cuz limit break was a desperation attack, which had no way of healing themselves. Their D-Links heal them. Just like Sora's Forms. If that didn't heal them, then they probably would have had Limit Breaks.
  18. Sora9890

Possible 3D's storyline.

Ok, so we know that this has to do with the Xehanort Saga since KH3 will be the end of it. Alright, my theory starts with Ansem SoD. He was a heartless, and in order for a heartless's heart to be released, it must be slained by a keyblade. Xehanort's Heartless was slained by AtW's machine and/or...
  19. Sora9890

Wouldn't it be a B****!

It seems every main character Nomura uses is a teen and almost every boss you fight is an adult so...maybe it does and we don't know it yet.
  20. Sora9890

Pureblood Unversed or Artificial Unversed???

No i mean not that, like the sediments of the Keyblade Wars would be awaked as sediments and they will be the bosses, or enemies (cuz there was a lot of Keyblades in the BbS that belonged to them [1 for each i'm guessing]). If they're the bosses then they will have little sediments formed...
Back