• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Reverie

TGS Trailer officially released! (JP and Eng. Subbed trailers in first post)

I recently watched it, and I'm impressed by what I've been seeing. :) *needs to keep up with KH updates*
  2. Reverie

Fanfiction ► Someone Else [KH, Riku/Xion]

Duuude, that was really cute. *_* Great job~
  3. Reverie

Fanfiction ► FanFiction.Net Profile Directory

Re: Fanfiction.net account thread Dechuu - FanFiction.Net Yesh, that's mine.
  4. Reverie

How did lea turn into axel?

It has not been confirmed how it happened, but I think Ethnic Woman's theory makes sense.
  5. Reverie

I'm sad :(

That really sucks. I hope you'll get it fixed or get anew one. ;_;
  6. Reverie

Quinton Flynn talks about KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep

Thanks for sharing! That was worth watching. :D
  7. Reverie

Happy Birthday to me

Yeah, it's my birthday today, and I'm __ years old.
  8. Reverie

Fanfiction ► ~ Blackbird ~

Both chapter one and two were fun to read! I really like the idea you chose for this story.
  9. Reverie

Fanfiction ► Fate of A Hero: The Prequel to "The Road to Dawn"

Re: Fate of A Hero It looks like something unlucky is about to happen. o.o
  10. Reverie

Fanfiction ► Last Whispers

You did a decent job on this, Umbra. :)
  11. Reverie

Help/Support ► I hate these people. . .

It's actually normal to go through...especially in teenage years. Even though your mother gets you mad, that's still not a very good reason to hate her. I know sometimes we feel down, but we have got to learn how try solving it. Like Scubaol said, it's best if you have a conversation with your...
  12. Reverie

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread TheLight does have a point. Even though we may not like the actor/actress, it's best if we at least hear how they do first.
  13. Reverie

KH Easter Gift! (for the wishful thinkers)

An English version of a trailer would be awesome.
  14. Reverie

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread I think Kari has done Ashe from FFXII.
  15. Reverie

Kingdom Hearts Birth by sleep manga?

They might create manga, but I can't really say it would be anytime soon.
  16. Reverie

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts The Chronicle of Xehanort (A Master Xehanort Fan Fic)

It's nice to see another story from you. The Prologue is too short for a multi-chapter story in my opinion, but it's still good.
  17. Reverie

Fanfiction ► black★rock shooter [KH/Vocaloid]

This was so fun to read! :) I've gotten into the Vocaloid fandom not to long ago, so I'm still kind of new to it.
  18. Reverie

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread I really like the idea of Laura Bailey. I recognize some of the characters she voices, and I think she can pull it off.
  19. Reverie

What's with blue eyes in BBS?

Maybe it's because Nomura simply really likes blue eyes.
  20. Reverie

What's with blue eyes in BBS?

Before BBS was created, there has already been a lot of characters with blue eyes.
Back