• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Ivinator

Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Review on X-Play( Click to Watch)

CORRECTION: They don't hate the other games. They either loathe or despise them.
  2. Ivinator

BBS MIdnight Releases

My brother is taking me to GameStop during lunch so that I can have the data install going during my last class.
  3. Ivinator

Birth By Sleep NA Stream [major SPOILERS]

Yeah, but I don't think anyone's beat him yet.
  4. Ivinator

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread If they do get a replacement for MX if he appears in a future game, and I'm pretty sure they will, I bet it would be Tom Kane.
  5. Ivinator

Final Trailer (now with Simple and Clean!)

I want to download that to my iPod and PSP. Anyone want to do that?
  6. Ivinator

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread I just listened to that whole thing...and I am convinced. That has got to be Terra.
  7. Ivinator

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread I don't see Jason Dohring as Terra. Something just seems off.
  8. Ivinator

Re: I found the gamescom trailer! Did anyone else like young Riku's voice? I thought it fit perfectly.
  9. Ivinator

Re: I found the gamescom trailer! I loved that trailer! Mickey's voice was great. Vanitas got better. Ansem was the only issue, but he sounds good.
  10. Ivinator

So Gamescom is going on right now

But didn't SE release their plans for Gamescom and didn't it have BBS?
  11. Ivinator

GameStop Pre-Order Bonus Revealed!

So, is it US, too, then? It better be.
  12. Ivinator

I'm gonna go with stickers to decorate the PSP.
  13. Ivinator

Gamestop.ca - Buy Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - Sony PSP Gamestop will be giving away decals for your PSP if you pre-order BBS! I just hope I get it, since I pre-ordered on March 31. EDIT: Okay, this is in Canada it looks like. Probably should've check the url first.
  14. Ivinator

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread I looked up "David Vincent" on Wikipedia, and there are two of them. One is that guy, the other is the actor.
  15. Ivinator

New BBS Trailer and Nomura Interview!

That was awesome. Aqua sounds better now. I think the sad thing is that Maleficent sounded the best in that trailer.
  16. Ivinator

American Playstation network Update!

I don't think so. I may be wrong, though.
  17. Ivinator

When is there going to be a BBS demo at the Playstation Store?

Does no one remember Dissidia last year? Square released the demo for that game just a month before the actual game came out.
  18. Ivinator

Re:Coded Available for Pre-Order at Amazon!!!!

Re: Coded Available for Pre-Order at Amazon!!!! I love what the bottom says. Release Date: December 31, 2020 I know it's just a placeholder date, but I find it kind of funny.
  19. Ivinator

English BbS Trailer + Game Play Videos

Re: e3 english trailer Is there a video on youtube with Bale's voice like Terra's? I'd like to hear it.
  20. Ivinator

English BbS Trailer + Game Play Videos

Re: e3 english trailer I'm sorry, I'm just not sold on Christian Bale as Terra. Someone give me some proof real quick. I won't be on internet for a while.
Back