• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. I

keyblades+memories+Xehanort =???

Hey guys I was reading some of Nomura's interviews and came upon something that i cant get out of my head, in one of his interviews he said now what could this mean? I have seen a lot of theories and people say that Xehanort lost his memories when MX and terra fuse together or something but it...
  2. I

Famitsu Article October 2 2009 + KINGDOM HEARTS PIANO COLLECTIONS Vol. 2 track

‘Birth by Sleep’ is an action RPG in which Terra, Ventus and Aqua run about in Disney worlds. In-battle the ‘command style’ changes, and so, the system is one in which the technique and action changes sharply. This time will be about confirming the second level of this command style...
  3. I

Famitsu Interview Tai Yasue

We asked this and that about multiplayer! –We’re wondering, what kind of playing style were you aiming to have in multiplayer? Tai Yasue (hereby referred to as Yasue): We had all sorts of aims; working with friends to defeat enemies, competing, growing together, getting commands and items...
  4. I

Kinhgom hearts 3 Graphics?

Hey guys i was wondering since the kingdom hearts3 has a better chance of being in PS3 i was wondering how would you like Square Enix to make the graphics? should they stay the same? or should they make them closer to this? The ps3 has better graphics and i would like them to make the game...
  5. I

keyblade change

hey guys in the new scan you can see terra's keyblade change. i just wanted to point it out hehehehe please dont hate....
Back