• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. I

im really bored, but i think this is cool...

look at the 4th pic in this image collection, down in the right hand corner, u see mickey :D c how bored i am? if thas been seen, im sry http://img238.imageshack.us/my.php?image=khcollection7qk.jpg
  2. I

E3 2005 trailer clip

i hav just discovered on my limewire a clip of what im pretty sure is from the E3 2005 trailer....that is the trailer we havn't seen yet right? well, im not sure but its all new stuff to me, and its very high quality...if someone can tell me how to get a file from my WMP for you all to see, i...
  3. I

New E3 Trailer

does anyone have a link to the trailer BESIDES filefront? filefront wont work for me--it downloads then it closes, then when i go check all of my media players, it isn't there so i need a different website, so...could someone help me out? and remember; NO FILEFRONT please; thankyou and yes i...
  4. I

Napoleon Dynamite

This is just a simple poll. I've discovered that in my home State, you either ABSOLUTELY LOVE the movie, or you ABSOLUTELY HATE it. Very few people, including myself, say it is either okay, or ' i don't like it that much, but i don't hate it either ' *in the poll, this would be posted as...
  5. I

i need a hand from people who are good w/ websites for Natives

For a final school project, i am supposed to read about the Washington Native American Tribe called the Suquamish/ Dwanish tribe. (this is the tribe that the city of Seattle was named after the cheif in the 1800s) Then i have to email the current day cheif and interview him on what he thinks...
  6. I

Quote Room v2.0

well, i thought that the Quote room in the KH section was fun, so, i decide to make one here. If u havn't been to the other one, u basically just post ur fav. quotes/quotes u liked/quotes u remember from CoM (seeing as this is the KH:CoM section :p ) so here, i'll start...
  7. I

Well wouldn't cha kno it!

i heard on the news this mornin that PS2 are no longer to be sold in the U.S. of A! apparently, the design was copied and they finally got proof to show it, so the Gov. apparently dont like that. So if u don';t hav a PS2, ur screwed (unless u get one from a garage sale, or Ebay)
  8. I

Poll: 05 or 06?

1. 2005 release 2. 2006 release Which would you prefer??
  9. I

Your Favorite ► Favorite Cat Breed

I don't have one, do you???? :D
  10. I

Twilight Town Theory

okay not really out of thin air; i was reading another topic about Sora and Twilight Town and came up with this (and im so proud of myself!): So, the castle is supposed to recreate worlds from his memories, correct? well, wat if, when Sora was younger, he created his own world. You kno, like...
  11. I

Hey, uh, mods....

could someone delete this username for me?? Since the post counts have been reset, i decided that im just gonna change my user name by creating a new user:D . I think that there might be a thing in the RPG place that lets me change my name w/o haveing to delete and create, but since they're down...
Back