• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. 3

(Re:CoM) Best sleights?

I'm on the final floor of Castle Oblivion now. I haven't had any problems so far, and don't expect to have any problems with Marluxia, but I'd like to level up a bit more. In your opinion, what's your favorite sleight for mass killing? Tornado has proven to be pretty effective at rounding...
  2. 3

Why does Ansem possess Riku's body?

So I'm going through and playing all the games in the series again since it's been so long when I thought about something I never really considered. Why does Ansem possess Riku's body in Hollow Bastion? Does it have to do with the fact that Ansem wears a robe and is translucent until this point...
  3. 3

(SPOILERS) Xion's name

I'm trying to wrap my head around this one. Is it "No. i" as in, "No Me", which would kind of make sense? But what's with the period in there? Adding the period changes "No" to "Number", in which a lowercase "i" means nothing. Help me out here.
  4. 3

So what's the deal with the ending?

Does Xion CHOOSE to became the ultimate Nobody badass and attack Roxas? Why attack him? Was she planning on dying? She says, "My decision is made whether I'm ready or not" or something like that. If she wanted to fuse together with ROXAS, I'm sure there could have been an easier way than going...
  5. 3

Xion's music?

Is there any way I can get the song used for Xion? I know someone tried to remake it, but I'm looking for the original. More specifically, I'm looking for: The Xion song from when you battle her at the end. EDIT: Found. Battle music: YouTube - Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Xion Final Boss Theme...
Back