• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Australian Street Date broken by GameTraders

Funny you should say that. They sold a few copies of it yesterday, they posted it on their Twitter. I missed the tweet, so no early BBS for me. I just called them though and they're sold out unfortunately. They said they plan to get stock in on Friday.
  2. D

Australian Street Date broken by GameTraders

Awww good old GameTraders. My favourite Malvern store closed down recently. It doesn't really bother me because I won't be able to get to Gametraders until the weekend (Chadstone store. <3 that GT!). I already have a pre-order at DungeonCrawl (An independent game store in Melbourne) so I can't...
  3. D

Birth By Sleep Special edition confirmed for over 12 countries!

Well THIS is rare. Australia is getting something America doesn't? Can't ay I'm too sad for the Americans, they get spoiled much more than we do with these sorts of things but it's a shame they miss out on such an important Special Edition. BTW, Sony Europe's blog just extra-confirmed all of...
  4. D

Awesome BBS Review! :D

Ready to watch, but are we SURE it spoils nothing?
  5. D

the discription for RE:CODED

Coded? Snore. We could have gone without it and it doesn't make much of a difference to the story line. It kind of opens and then closes it's own story within the game, making it almost useless in the series. I was excited for something bigger, but oh well.
  6. D

BbS Release Date Announced

Really? In Australia the seasons start and end on the first of each month. Never thought the dates would be different. And to the guy who said we were idiots to say it's not summer, I'm sorry. I mean it's not summer in Australia.
  7. D

BbS Release Date Announced

Ahhh poop. Not happy :\. That's not even in summer.
  8. D

Have you s[p]oiled yourself?

Re: Have you spoiled yourself? No spoils so far. I HAVE become quite good at quickly forgetting things I read though. It's hard to resist, but I'm not going to spoil anything. It's much more magical to have it play out the right way.
  9. D

BbS NA release date = 1 June 2010?

Thanks for that. That was such vital information and completely undid any thoughts I had of you being stupid and/or arrogant. Back on topic: It's just a placeholder date.
  10. D

Sadly, I can't help but think this is just a filler date or a date to show the start of the estimated time frame of release since they can't really show "1/6/2010 - 31/8/2010"
  11. D

Spoilers in the Future of Kingdom Hearts section

Hi all, Im getting a bit tired of seeing spoilers in the Future of Kingdom Hearts section without spoiler tags wrapped around them or any indication of them BEING spoilers. The reason I'm not in the spoilers section is so that I wont spoil the game for myself. POSSIBLE SPOILERS This is...
  12. D

Re: Possible BBS NA Release Date Well, since the other one got closed I'll be posting in THIS thread about the release date.
  13. D

NA release date?

But it's a bit different. With 2 years, you're kinda like "Oh ok, two years" *Completely forgets about waiting for about a year and a half*. "A year to go? Wow. Getting closer". *Forgets for a year and 2 months*. "OMG ITS COMING SOON.
  14. D

NA release date?

I just want someone to rage at. IDC who. ffffuuu ENGLISH VOICE ACTORS!
  15. D

NA release date?

ffffuuuNOMURA!!! 222222555555
  16. D

Famitsu interview with BbS developers (Feb 25 issue)

Haven't read it yet, are there plot spoilers in it? I'd like to read it but I'm not spoiling the game for myself.
  17. D

NA release date?

I must have it. There are spoilers everywhere! SAVE ME.
  18. D

NA release date?

Uuuuugh. I need this darn game.
  19. D

NA release date?

No date makes me lose a bit of interest. I'm not going to check the net for an announcement everyday.
  20. D

NA release date?

Size ALWAYS matters. shamisen. Anyway, it better come out soon D:. Do you know how hard it is to detect a spoiler post before you read the spoiler? I'm so afraid of ruining it for myself.
Back