• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Beyer

What is 'real' or 'true' music to you?

After recently having a debate with a friend over what is 'real' music, I want to know. What do you class as 'real' music? Do you go strictly by a dictionary definition of music or do you go by your own? Personally, I define music as the following: an artistic form of auditory communication...
  2. Beyer

LGBT Fanclub~"Better Gay than Grumpy"

Welcome to the LGBT Fanclub! "We're Queer, and we're here!" A place where you can talk random stuff about gay storylines on shows, personal experiences, homosexual celebrities and anything of that sort. Members: Homosexual: Beyer O a t h Keeper PrinnyGod Oe98 Klom89 Sango la dango...
  3. Beyer

Pray to save, or pray for the strength to save?

I noticed something recently while in my random visits to many services at various churches and talks with various religious people. I noticed that many of them prayed for God to save the people that are suffering. Now this is all fine when there is no way you can help (eg. Stopping world...
  4. Beyer

Vlog every day in August (VEDIA)

I am not sure if VEDIA is the official term but eh, it's what I shall refer to it as. So yeah, I am going to be participating in VEDIA as a challenge for my creativity! I am so exited :) Basically you make a quick video everyday for a month. I hear it get's fairly challenging to think of new...
  5. Beyer

Julia Gillard: Australia's First Female PM

Well, it is official. Julia Gillard has taken Kevin Rudd's position as leader of the Labour Party and also the Prime Minister of Australia. The first female. first ranga as well? I think she will do a fine job, she has already proven herself to me through things she has done while Ruddy was...
  6. Beyer

Help/Support ► Obsessed or In love? What do I do?

Okay, I have this guy at school. I was best friends with him for 2 and a half years (approx.) and then I started trying to get away from him because he was getting clingy and all that. It has been one and a half years of me trying to subtly hint it to him. However, I can not find it in myself to...
  7. Beyer

Old Theories and people still believing them

I am not sure if this thread goes here but oh well. Does any1 else enjoy looking up old theories of games like BBS (or infact any game ever really, this is the non-KH section) I like seeing what people thought about the game before more info was released and I usually get a laugh out of it as...
  8. Beyer

Fanfiction ► Organization 13 Revival

PROLOGUE- King Mickey's Letter Dear Sora, Riku and Kairi? How is everyone? Have you caught up with all your friends from the Islands yet? Sorry to rush this but we have business to take care of. Im afraid this is not a general 'How are ya?' letter. I was looking over the Secret Ansem reports...
  9. Beyer

Organization 13 Heartless

We all know that when a heartless is created from the darkness is someone heart that it also creates a nobody is the person has a strong will and all that. Well, for someone to end up with a humanoid nobody then there heartless would have to be massively powerful. So, I was wondering what...
Back