• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Vanitas is Xehanort?

Like this has never been done before....... Anyway, this isn't gonna be a theory, but more like support for the theory. If Van is Xehanort, it could be because he lost his memories in that secret movie battle (somehow) and could only remember the name of his master. Some people have said, "If...
  2. T

Riku's a wuss

If you think about, Riku never killed any of the orqanization XIII though he did fight 4 of them. 1. Vexen- got data and left= killed by Axel 2. Lexaeus- beat Riku's ass and got stabbed by possesed Riku= killed by Ansem SoD 3. Zexion- ran away from the fight after being injured, but not...
  3. T

Some keyblade stuff

Just a few thoughts that came into my head recently. Throughout the Kingdom Hearts series we've seen many keyblades and there have been some situations where the keyblade just wants to confuse you. Firstly, when Sora is first gaiven the ability to use drive forms he goes into Valor form...
  4. T

"Why did he choose you?"

This is a quote from Roxas when he fought Sora in the World That Never Was. I'll keep this short- 1. Who is "he"? and 2. How could Roxas know who "he" is since he could only remember memories of being a nobody? Comment, theorize, speculate, criticize.
  5. T

Pods for sleeping

I'm thinkin' that you all know about the pods that Donald, Goofy, and Sora slept in for somethin' like a year. Well I was playing through the KH2 prologue and I decided to examine the pods those 3 weren't in and it said things like "This has been used before" and "It's been awhile since this was...
  6. T

Namine's drawings

In The White Room in the mansion in KH2 there are Namines drawings. These include drawings of destiny islands, hollow bastion's castle, sora sleeping, etc., but there is one that stands out and I don't get. The picture of Roxas and Axel facing two people - one wearing some green and yellow...
  7. T

Organization XIII powers

All the org. members have powers and mastery of a weapon, but what I don't get is how they acquired these abilities. Did they get them when they were whole, did they learn as nobodies, or is it just so they meke for interesting boss fights. Any ideas?
  8. T

What about Saix?

I've read a lot of theories talking about how Xigbar could be Ds, but never anything about Saix relation to Ds. So here's my "Saix is Ds" theory. First off, Saix has yellow eyes, as seen here. In KH when someone has yellow eyes that means that they have submitted to darkness, just like Ds...
Back