• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

UnisonRush and Voltage Stack

we are all familiar with the trinity armor easter egg, when you do trinity limit, Bots TAV will join the command.. but has anyone tried unison rush and voltage stack while fighting trinity armor? will the bots join the fun as well? s1ilikelizards
  2. R

[video]The misterious figure video vs ven

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep - Mysterious Enemy goddamn...o.O EDIT: NOW THAT IS A BOSS! o.O
  3. R

New Keyblade - time travel?

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep - Mysterious Figure timetraveLL? just look at the keychain@! XD
  4. R

Could it be?

what if the new secret boss is actually a sentiment of all members of orgXIII except roxas?? think about it, maybe the eencounter in BBS isnt canon, but its existence is, like LS vs Sora in KH2Fm.... when a relatively strong being is destroyed or defeated, they might occassionally leave behind a...
  5. R

i wonder where...

we all know the charms aqua gave Ven and Terra...but when Terra became Xehanort, i wonder what happened to his charms over the course of his apprentice ship? discuss
  6. R

The keyblade

It was confirmed in te ultimania that in order to wield a keyblade, he/she must at least be chosen by the keyblade and a master. So looking at TAV, their keyblades are very distincc and made excclusive for them. This is also true for Riku and Kairi(yes i know, but IMo destiny place will be...
  7. R

i wonder ....

what would happen if Axel actually found the chamber of waking? what would be his reaction?? discuss in ur opinions
  8. R

what to expect in...

the english release of bbs.... first of all, recalling dissidia, was released in december(?) 2008, then the english release wa on august(?).... it was almost 9 months! :) then back to bba, the release is jan 9, then the hinted date is between june-august for the english... it was also confirmed...
  9. R

WTH?? something fishy is goin on...O.o

in the season3 justin tv livestream....i saw the finish command "wind arts" for venm...in english text!! a patch??omgsh
  10. R

Ven changed his keyblade?

Imageshack - venrl that's weird..... first his keyblad's teeth always faces the enemy, the latest gameplay showed that the flat end faces the enemy....is this the same thing that happened to Terra and Aqua's key's? what do you think? http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/1151/venrl.jpg...just to...
  11. R

KH358/2 days in FRENCH??? WTF?

i just downloaded the english roms from 2 sites, but AFTER downloading the first, i tried it and WTF? it was in french! but the normal thing to do is to download again from the other site given, i finished downloading then it is still iin F****n french again!1 i asked the guy who gave me the...
Back