• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

online and local

i hope the mutiplayer is online and local for bbs i know its goin be mutiplayer but will it be online or just local
  2. A

lol

things in kh1 that made u lol
  3. A

world

look at 2:56 in the bbs tailer it looks like torn world or a world like it
  4. A

haro

.......who has one (a haro bike) and wat kind i have one and a X1
  5. A

SE/sony

the last thing we need SE or sony becoming the next micorsolf ( money wise)
  6. A

SE

the last thing we need SE becoming the next micorsolf ( money wise)
  7. A

key

sorry for misspelling I was thinking about the keychains and how the keybalde turns into different forms, let's say your sitching the kingdom key to the oath keeper.When you take off the kingdom key chain, the keybalde would stay the same until you put the oath keeper chain on. just my guess...
  8. A

ps3

ps3 beats xbox 360 any day the only reason xbox is beter is halo 3 and gears
  9. A

wat

today i heard that yesterday u could take a broom and it would stand on its own because something with the sun alinement
  10. A

wat

who would u be kairi or xion
  11. A

wow

i saw this pic on google and i saw like ahhahaahhahahaha and for the tile it said kh3?
  12. A

SE

if SE didnt have disney to make kh what would they use as worlds like to see wat u say
  13. A

bbs

i be thinking birth by sleep must mean when someone fall into darkness or whatever (sleep) something is made (birth)
  14. A

vat

Sorry if this has already been said in someway I don't really check stuff like this often. But take a look at this. Look at the emblems on Terra, Ven, and Aqua. Look on Terra's belt. Look on Ven's chest. Look on Aqua's Chest (Stop staring at her boobs -.-) Dont they look a...
  15. A

how

how did kh ( any game of it) change ur life:confused: i mean how u look at life now
  16. A

can they

can they also have a group of heartless like organzation 13
  17. A

ok

ok so in the world that ever was by sky scaper theres a truck NOW IN THE HELL DID THAT GET THERE
  18. A

wat about

which one u like plz pick one
  19. A

hey

hey i made a new sig how u like it
  20. A

days

is days so good that u have to get it cant make up my mind
Back