• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

*SPOILERS* new videos posted !

YouTube - PrimeTimeAnytime's Channel ok i think im done uploading for the day lol ... but maybe these are enough to keep you entertained for a bit lol check out all the videos i posted up...
  2. P

SPOILERS!!!! click to see if you dare lol

YouTube - Young Xehanort ???? many of us saw this character when that dude was playing terra's story .... we were all in shock and probably jizzed lol young xehanort ?????? i recoreded this the best i can... sorry for the quality
  3. P

Eraqus SPOILER videos.

YouTube - Eraqus death .mov terra kills eraqus ... well injures him and i think MX kills him from behind. YouTube - Land of Departure's destruction. and land of departure being destroyed or moved somewhere else
  4. P

Keyblade Graveyard intro ! ! !

YouTube - P1050189.MOV here guys i was recording that guy playing terra's story cuz it got all intense !!!! i'll be uploading more .... and that is my youtube channel so keep checkin for updates !
  5. P

music that makes you dance or lean wit it lol

is there any song that you listen to that makes you dance, lean wit it or rock wit it lol or just sway your head back and forth lol on to the next one - Jay-Z shit is HOTT! lol
  6. P

birth by sleep TGS 09 trailer

sorry for the lame title but no one has made a thread to talk about the new BBS trailer...only to tell ppl to check out the trailer. but here we can discuss about it so lets see what we have discovered by this the 3 apprentice's Even, Dilan, and Aeleus in their "somebody" forms...
  7. P

Aqua and the tree

so in the new BBS trailer , in the beginning she says "there is a world somewhere out there that has a tree with star shaped fruit" im pretty sure shes talkin about Destiny Islands......so she has heard or SRK's world. any thoughts??
  8. P

Your Favorite ► favorite verse from a song !!

everybody loves music and has a favorite verse from their favorite song lol so what it is ... mine is from Best i ever had - drake "sweat pants, hair tied, chillin with no make up on, thats when you the prettiest, i hope that you dont take it wrong"
  9. P

Your Favorite ► whats your favorite number??

yep ppl....when boredom strikes, shit like this comes out haha! my fav. number is #21 and theres numerous reasons why i like it. well maybe like 3-4 whats your fav. number and why is it your fav. number ?
  10. P

what kinda phone do you have ??

like the title says, what kinda phone do you have and if you text or call alot, how much do you do it ? lol i have a sidekick 08, text like crazy, and talk on the phone often .
  11. P

*possible spoiler* !

hmmmm im not sure if anyone cleared this up already, and if they did ... you can close this .... but i was wondering who remembers this pic ? http://www.khinsider.com/scans/kh2fmvjump.jpg that one of terra with his mask cracked open and showing half his face.....now in both secret endings ...
  12. P

agree?

everyone whose a member at this site or forum are you gonna get birth by sleep when it comes out ?? i am ! im excited for it ! i'll probably reserve it
  13. P

how much can you bench??

be honest lol the most i ever did was 155 !!! oh damn did i feel like the stuff after ..
  14. P

Your Favorite ► favorite movie as a kid

hey everyone ..... just i get to know you all a lil better lol what was your fav. movie as a kid ? mine was the Sandlot ! <3 best movie EVER! still my favorite ! lol
  15. P

Your Favorite ► favorite theme park and ride !!

whats your fav. theme park & ride ???? mine is disneyland and cal. adventures..... my fav. ride is California Screamin' !!!
  16. P

MUST SEE!! :D

hey guys and gals ! i found some new or maybe not new scans of birth by sleep ! it shows Deep Space and the Cinderella world lol http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z279/coolguy016/KHBBS-BattleScreens-900x675.jpg...
  17. P

people with yellow eyes, what does it mean???

how come only 3 ppl of the Org. 13 have yellow eyes ?? Xemnas, Saix, and Xigbar have yellow eyes....
  18. P

did we see ven lose his memories in the Birth By Sleep video ???

remember in the birth by sleep secret ending , we see the bald headed dude (can some1 tell me his name his name plz) i kinda forgot.... but yea member when hes fighting terra, and ven tries to do a sneak attack, and he gets his head and "freezes" him , then vens eyes get all big heres the video...
  19. P

who could this be ?????

its weird cuz he appears digitized or whatever instead of using the darkness port lol YouTube - 06 A Visitor from the Darkness
Back