• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

65/100 review for KH!! what?!

Actually I kind of like exploring the worlds , and secondly how hard is it to press (x) ? Then triangle twice for a potion , my 10 year old brother at the time could do that and still kick butt . And ffs shortcuts are there for a reason . I believe this person was another one of those fps heads...
  2. K

santcuary and its backwards lyrics.

Yeah I heard it a couple days ago and I find the words kind of weird ... maybe slightly more than coincidental but I guess its the fanboy in me that wants it to be connected . D=
  3. K

Help/Support ► The LGBT Help and Support Thread (v3)

hehe, well as long as you had fun it doesnt matter what you were =)
  4. K

Keyblade Designs

I liked them too especially the raging gear and pandoras gear , those are my faves .
  5. K

Significance of the title

I thought it meant the last cut scene , where roxas wakes up in twilight town... :\
  6. K

Lol what ?! Well I guess we all have unique "urges." Like one guy I liked was around my area and I had the urge to follow him a bit lol I decided not to , since I might look like a stalker. xD Oh and I like your sig Du soleil its funny.
  7. K

Lol I am not attracted to fems BUT I can be attracted to guys who may have a "softer" side . As for me I have like 2 personalities ,when Im with guys Im all chill and masc but if Im with girls I tend to be a little (just alittle)fem . Don't know why I do this though . *please don't throw...
  8. K

What enemy frustrates you the most?

Sorry Kh2 and difficult do not go together in a complete sentence.
  9. K

What enemy frustrates you the most?

Emerald serenade and wonderland heartless . The first serenade made me cry a little . It brings horrible memories .
  10. K

Of course not , we are all human and we have our preferences . My friend hangs out with everyone of any race , he's pretty cool , its just sexually his preferences are strict .
  11. K

Mission Mode

Wow you guys must have friends who have this game because I have like 17 >_<
  12. K

Okay I've got a question . Ok I have a friend who is also gay but only likes blacks and whites , if your neither then gtfo . But I like everyone regardless of race . My friend says that when someone is so open they appear easy and desperate . Is this true ? My feelings on this is that if your so...
  13. K

final boss

Curaga is utterly useless unless your in co-op mode . And yeah USE magic people ! Magic ( esp the 3 thunders ) is your greatest weapon !
  14. K

Yup there are tons of hot guys out there !
  15. K

The "ultra-hard" Leech Grave?

Lol not hard at all , just takes a long time to kill BUT emerald serenades take longer !
  16. K

Favorite KH2 Org. Member

Upon all members its Zexion but in Kh2 respect it is Demyx because I like his care free nature , like we could totally hang out . =D
  17. K

Coded=canon?

Cannon , plus they should make it for ds or psp at least =(
  18. K

which path wud u hav taken

no light because light is boring and no darkness because I have a conscience . Anyway from this I choose twilight .
  19. K

Why Final Fantasy Doesn't Matter in Kingdom Hearts

mmm...I like ff BUT it would never work , it would just force a whole lot of retcon most likely about memories or something
  20. K

Sora Vs. Roxas

I agree , with days , Roxas story wise is much more in-depth than Sora .
Back