• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Z

Makes Sense

It only makes sense that at the end of bbs there will be heartless. I am getting tired of people saying no heartless in bbs at all. Wrong there has to be at the end cause you see vexen's somebody and a bunch of the organizations somebodies that were used to experiment on are in bbs. So at the...
  2. Z

Wow never pit this together before.............

Ok in the beggining of Kh II, When roxas first fights the nobody, it says "we have come for you my liege". Now i know its suppose to be the organization,but more specifically its xehanort. He is the one who wants him back so he can use him to get to kingdom hearts so he can hav his heart back,So...
  3. Z

Keyblade Wars/bbs/character Speculation

Its seems that throughout kh there is 3 factions, light, between, dark. What if in the keyblade wars that the 3 factions started too conflict and it caused a giant war? If so it seems that darkness was destroyed in the war, seeing as how there are very little of them in the current games, and...
  4. Z

Vanitas or DS....whatev

Ok, I think now since the new TGS 09 trailer that vanitas is not terra. He is probably going to be a new character as said my nomura. But i wonder what does he have to do with the story??? He has the same fighting style and clothes as riku did when he is in darkness mode. So do all the dark...
  5. Z

what if????

What if the theory that ventus is in sora is true, then can ventus comeback. If so then could ventus be the reason that sora can use the keyblade? Also could it be that ventus is the keyblade chosen one? As in the one to stop the heartless and nobodies. OR another theory what if Ventus becomes...
  6. Z

Keyblade war is just between friends?

What if the Keyblade war was just between the people in BBS? What if master xehanort destroys all the keyblade warriors and takes there hearts to become the ultimate power and or had experimented on all the keyblade warriors and made them heartless thus creating heartless and nobodies????? What...
  7. Z

BBS theory, XEMNAS/ANSEM/VENTUS/???

Ok, I was just thinking that well the samurai drawing of the supposedly master of ATV, and he looks like Xemnas and Ansem combined. What if xemnas and ansem are his nobody and heartless. So aqua is in the room of sleep ( if thats what its called) and TERRA IS IN THE ROOM OF AWAKENING!!!!! Ven...
Back