• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

The reason why Kingdom Hearts is successful

I believe that the new disney projects like the princess and the frog ect lack that 'magic' which made movies like the lion king , tarzan ect instant classics. So when i play KH I feel that magic so I believe the reason why Kingdom Hearts is successful is because it has the classical disney...
  2. S

NINTENDO 3DS RELEASE DATE

The 3ds is gonna be released on the 29th of september (way earlier than i expected) & its price is gonna be released later today. source:3DS Release Info Coming in September (andriasang.com, 07.29.2010) OH SHIT SOMEONE CLOSE THIS THREAD I GOT CONFUSED, THE RELEASE DATE WILL BE TOLD ON SEPT 29...
  3. S

KH3D, Tetsuya Nomura, full interview.

Nice Nice theory, its the most ligical one i've heard so far & plus this can explain at which time 3d is taking place. what if 3d stands for 3 dreams
  4. S

metal gear solid?

well i never played the previous metal gear games & i was wondering if i should still play solid. i'm a fan of call of duty and medal of honor.
  5. S

New Re:coded "Special trailer".

is it me or is the gameplay graphics of re coded look better than days. the cloacked guy is roxas
  6. S

Help/Support ► Well i got the girl

Stop acting all sensiteve and make her cum in bed
  7. S

KH3D be about dreams??

Very very possible. 25555555555555555555555555
  8. S

What do you think the "3D" stands for?

I believe it stands for Kingdom Hearts Destiney of 3
  9. S

What about the impact Nomura promised us?

I just want to remind u people that the third game has yet to be revealed & I truely believe it will cause an impact.
  10. S

English BbS Trailer + Game Play Videos

Re: E3 English BbS Trailer They made aqua sound like a firetrucking naive teen that is addicted to 90201 and jersy shore
  11. S

Re: E3 English BbS Trailer Aquas fucking voice actor fucking sucks. the bitch wasnt even trying. The japanese voice actor must be dissapointed
  12. S

Re: e3 english trailer Youtube is not fucking working in my country. can somebody please please upload it on some other vid site and post the link
  13. S

Kingdom Hearts: Re:Coded- What Console Should it Be on?

PSPPSPPSPPSPPSPPSPPSPPSPPSPSPSPSPSPSPSPSPSPSPSPSPS
  14. S

Re: Coded Confirmed - New Images

Re: Kingdom Hearts Recoded I think that they will edit 90% of thr game, including the plot. I dont know much about coded but I think there are bugs instead of heartless, so I hope they change most of the plot so there would be heartless. I hope recoded gets released on the psp & not on the...
  15. S

Final Fantasy Dissidia help!!!!

I am playing as cloud level 47 and i'm fighting chaos but the bastard wont die. can someone please tell me how to beat him. do I need to level upto a particular level, get certain equipment?
  16. S

PSP Bundle KH Movie?

I really think it might be alice in wonderland.
  17. S

PSP Bundle KH Movie?

I know what u mean, i got a school of rock voucher with my psp 3000
  18. S

PSP Bundle KH Movie?

Well on game spot they said that the KH BBS PSP bundle is going to come with a movie that is not KH related, any thoughts on what this movie may be? Kingdom Hearts PSP hits September 7 - News at GameSpot
  19. S

Official BbS PSP Theme (for NA)

It's not that bad. 2555555555555555555
  20. S

Official Playstation Blog on Birth By Sleep (PSP Bundle and Release)

Can u please tell me which theme it is?
Back