• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. denizenofevil

BBSFM Secret Ending confirms Mystery Game

Oh my gosh! I'm just so deliriously happy right now to hear that we may get to play another BBS that I don't even care if it's filler or if it's even relevant to the main story. I must have this! I just pray that it won't be released on a platform that I don't have. This pretty much...
  2. denizenofevil

Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance]

The name is embarrassing but the gameplay looks like a lot of fun. I like how they added the environmental interaction. Still, I'm not really sure if I'll be picking this up when it comes out. I want to be sure that it's completely necessary to play through this to understand what's going on...
  3. denizenofevil

RE:Coded IGN Review

Re: Coded IGN Review sweet! This may be the first time I buy a game because of its gameplay instead of its story.
  4. denizenofevil

Re:Coded US commercial

Re: Coded US commercial How often are they playing these commercials? I haven't even seen it once but then again, I've been so busy with school that I haven't been watching tv as much.
  5. denizenofevil

Re:coded Ultimania - Scenario Mysteries Interview Translated!

Re: coded Ultimania - Scenario Mysteries Interview Translated! Awesome! I had the game preordered but I didn't really care all that much but hearing that Axel will be back among other things in this interview is really making me look forward to it coming out.
  6. denizenofevil

Pre-Order Special: DS Icon Decals

Re: ReCoded PREORDER SPECIAL!!!! You know, I actually liked the PSP decals but these are just lame. What was the preorder item in Japan?
  7. denizenofevil

Do you sympathize with the homeless?

I live in a city where the mayor is considering putting up a permanent homeless campsite in the heart of downtown near all of our sports stadiums. I was reading the comments on the news article and I'm seeing varying views on the homeless people. Some are saying it's a good thing that we're...
  8. denizenofevil

PSP THEMES

I think those have been up for a while but thanks anyways.
  9. denizenofevil

Amazon Deal fo the Day - All KH Games (BBS for less then 30 dollars)

Thanks for the heads up. I just ordered KH and KH2 to keep in case my already scratched up disks die on me.
  10. denizenofevil

Merchandise: BBS Keyblade Keychains

I ordered Ven and Aqua's last week. I'm still waiting for it to be delivered though. I didn't like Terra's keyblade so I didn't get that one.
  11. denizenofevil

Consoles Vs. Handhelds

Sorry if there's already a thread like this but I was a little curious to see some people's preferences. Do you prefer your gaming experience on a console or on a handheld? I get the assumption that lots of people (especially here) seem to prefer consoles since they complain about KH being put...
  12. denizenofevil

Beating...

Curaga/Esuna + Barrier for Aqua's Renewal Barrier. Curaga/Esuan + Block for Terra and Ven's Renewal Block
  13. denizenofevil

Beating...

Get renewal barrier. That way, you can heal while you block his attacks.
  14. denizenofevil

did anybody else... hate Aqua?

I actually liked Aqua's voice. I think it fit her character really well. She sounded calm and mature. I didn't like Terra's VA on the other hand.
  15. denizenofevil

Help/Support ► Help with suicide situation

Well, 2 days ago, I found out that one of my old classmates committed suicide. I didn't know her that well but I was of course saddened by the news. My friend on the other hand was pretty close to her and she's having a hard time coping. I talked to her a few minutes ago about it but I'm...
  16. denizenofevil

the new battle system

I wish the battle system in BBS was in KH1 and KH2 as well as all the other Kh games. It's the best so far in my opinion.
  17. denizenofevil

What would you rate BBS?

9.7/10 I loved the story and most of the voice acting and I loved the graphics and music and I loved the replay value. The only issue I have with the game is the load times and Terra's voice which, in the scheme of things really isn't a big deal. The load times are pretty noticeable even with...
  18. denizenofevil

Are you satisfied by BBS?

I feel like I got my money's worth. BBS is amazing and I felt like the cutscenes themselves were worth the money I dropped for the PSP bundle.
  19. denizenofevil

Birth by Sleep official soundtrack discussion

I want there to be a soundtrack so badly. That would be an immediate import for me. Aqua's theme and Ventus' theme were my favorites.
  20. denizenofevil

Birth By Sleep....Best game since KH1...

It's my favorite so far. Not only is it my favorite KH game, but it's also tied with my favorite game of all time.
Back