• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. DynaxXIIIII

Birth by Sleep?

Sooo... why is the game called that? I have my ideas of course, but I'm interested in what YOU think. I also find it odd that "Birth by Sleep" was only mentioned in the secret ending called "Blank Points", which had "Reconnect" at the end of it. I'm having a title crisis.
  2. DynaxXIIIII

Capes

I prefer capes. I don't really know why, but I think they look cool.
  3. DynaxXIIIII

Deleting threads?

Is there a way to delete threads you made? I put one in the wrong section :embarassed: Edit: Oh wow, do i feel retarded. This is in the wrong place too.
  4. DynaxXIIIII

Armageddon Squared (WIP)

Armageddon Squared Prologue: Two days ago, 6/06/2010, Hell rose up to Earth for six hours. During those six hours, destruction swept over the landscape, and death spread like a disease. Millions died, in hellish, nightmarish fashions, many suffered or were tortured. The smell of evil stank the...
  5. DynaxXIIIII

Magical Music Heartless

You know the Heartless I'm talking about. Anyway, I've noticed something Red Nocturne/ Scarlet Tango/ Crimson Jazz= Axel Blue Rhapsody= Vexen Yellow Opera= Larxene Turquoise March= Demyx Silver Rock= Roxas Emerald Blues= Xaldin Striped Aria= Luxord (Their enemy report states their attack is...
  6. DynaxXIIIII

Fight?

My first battle... :36: This looked interesting Open to anyone who wants My character- Name- Animus Body Size- 6' 2", 250 lbs., muscular Species- Human Preferred Side- He is a nomad who wanders around, fighting only when he needs to defend himself- he does not choose good or evil...
  7. DynaxXIIIII

"The Device" (Final Boss Spoilers)

So, if i get it right, Xemnas used it to control Xion and change her form. Understandable in an odd way. But I don't get this- if it was placed in Agrabah by Roxas, why's was Xion's first phase in the Bizarre Room, then the Manor Ruins, and THEN the Lamp Chamber?
  8. DynaxXIIIII

Worst Part of No FM+ outside of japan?

For me it's the Lingering Sentiment battle. It's described as the hardest KH Boss ever and I don't get to try it D:<
  9. DynaxXIIIII

Apparel

Not sure where I should post this one. Anywho, the other day I stumbled across this. ThinkGeek :: Kingdom Hearts Hoodie It made me think... I havent seen any good KH Apparel before this. Have you?
  10. DynaxXIIIII

Keyblade Cyclone

I know the video was non-canon... but do you think MX's boss fight will include the Keyblade Cyclone?
  11. DynaxXIIIII

An Aqua Theory, Finally

So, we all know that Xemnas is calling Aqua's Armor and Keyblade "friend". But why? Well, if the SoD is actually the Xehanort we know, then maybe something happened then. During the fight (in the BBS video) after MX revealed Kingdom Hearts, and Terra does his whole bad-ass thing, he could lunge...
  12. DynaxXIIIII

Least Favorite Organization XIII Memeber

Everyone knows their favorite. But who do you hate the most? I go with Vexen, he just doesnt seem to fit in with the others. I mean, they're either badass or funny, but Vexen's just... there. Plus, his weapon is a sheild. He's the Organization's Goofy. So, who do you hate the most?
  13. DynaxXIIIII

Orginization Heartless

People speculate the heartless of the Orginization (Besides Xemnas and Roxas) could be the next antagonists (For KH3). But, what if all the heartless bosses weve fought in previous games ARE the heartless of the orginization memebrs? Nowhere does it say that everyone's heartless, we only know...
Back