• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

2nd Ranked team in Vulpes Anima is looking for new members

Check us out here IF you are intereste just comment below or contact our admins on Line App: Isokhux amorettielle
  2. X

Mods, Where do we post for recruitment?

I can delete or close this after, but just wanted to know if we can start posting for recruitment here or another board? thanks in advance!
  3. X

Will be recording kh 2.8 this year like i did with kh1.5 2 years ago at jump fest

If anyone remembers my video that I recorded [here"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYhGDCji1Dc]here Ill be doing the same this year with kh2.8(only of course with better quality and sound so its not so amateur lol). Unless it is different this year where its a private showing, then gg. but...
  4. X

Can't believe its been a year...

cant believe its been a year since i first played this game in japan (Japanese version of course). time sure went by fast and I was the first person to no damage Julius the secret boss for this game (on critical mode). I kinda wanted to celebrate that year ago with my video showing. so...
  5. X

jump festa 2012 attendence

Hi guys, Im towards the end of my japan studies and ill be making a trip to jump festa in tokyo. I will be taking pictures and hopefully recording. will let everyone know of my hands on impression on the kh1.5 hd remix once the event is over. Hopefully it should be fun :). will also take...
  6. X

NO DAMAGE vs secret boss (sora version)

Hey guys. just wanted to share this video someone made. This is a no damage video against julius using sora. credit goes to the maker of the video, im just sharing it on his behalf. enjoy!!!! Kingdom Hearts 3D:Dream Drop Distance - Secret Boss:Critical Mode/No Damage (Sora) - YouTube Credit...
  7. X

Secret boss fight no damage

Hey guys. I wanted to make an early celebration release video for the kh fans who will be getting the game in english. In doing so I will be posting a no damage boss fight against Julius. I just did to see how it would work. Im gonna do this with riku first then after try sora. It will take some...
  8. X

Secret Boss on Critical mode

god damn this guy to Hell. he is too cheap when it comes to fighting him in his electricity form. homing lighting attacks and getting close to him sometime is a risk since you can't tell if he is going to do a move where you can block it or not. but after fighting him many times as Riku I do...
  9. X

Living in Japan currently

Hey guys i just wanted to share that im living in japan for a whole year through my university study abroad program. i been here for a month and i have to say its amazing. So i am currently sharing my experiences through videos of the different places i go. Japan is AMAZING and i just got back...
  10. X

Critical mode gameplay...

I recently unlocked critical mode(even though i should have known about this a long time ago) so Ill be posting gameplay in critical mode to see how tough it can be in the upcoming weeks. Critical mode is a lot harder then BBS critical mode for sure, I even had a hard time towards the end of...
  11. X

kingdom hearts similar to star wars?

the series seems to be going backwards the main concept of it is the same with light and darkness (of course thats obvious) when terra seems to be going to the darkness just like anikan and maseter xehanort is just like chancelor palpatine (the sith lord). yea similarites? :P
Back