• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

New BBS Trailer and Nomura Interview!

This makes me want to get a PSP for the game even more! D< Why must PSP's cost so much? D; -sheds a single tear-
  2. N

KHII Manga Vol 3-5 I GOT THEM!

8'D Now if only I new how to read Japanese... Thank's a bunch again for scanning them~! c: <3
  3. N

KHII Manga Vol 3-5 I GOT THEM!

Yes! Finally! Thanks a bunch for doing this! c:
  4. N

Full Famitsu Scans

Re: Partial Famitsu Scans (Lea + Isa) Ah~! They're both so cute! Is it just me, or am I the only one who think's that Isa's pose screams "Fashion model"? And yet another character has gravity-defying hair. o3o
  5. N

hey guys i thought you would like to know

Like so many other people, I would much rather have a blanket. ;;=3= I really think snuggies are stupid. ._____.
  6. N

Young Lea and Saix Somebody

I think I shall now die happy. 8'D
  7. N

fuck it all hope is lost for a non-spoiled gaming experience!

Has the final trailer been posted yet? All read was the impression on it. Baby Jesus in KH? Isn't that the most epic moment in the KH series so far. c:
  8. N

Birth by Sleep Japanese Commercial [Translated] + download link. All Commercial Discussion go here

Re: New trailer is released! [JAPANESE COMMERCIAL] The epicness of this commercial is too much to bear. 8'D Aqua + Terra fighting = Epic win.
  9. N

Fantasia in BBS?

I would most definitely die happy if there would be a bigger role of Fantasia in BBS. 8D
  10. N

The Best Final Stage (MAJOR SPOILERS BUT NOT FOR BBS)

Re: The Best Final Stage (MAJOR SPOILERS) End of The World. C'mon, Chernabog? Can it get any better than that?
  11. N

Which one you usin?!

I'll kick MX's butt most likely Ven first, then Terra, then Aqua. o uo
  12. N

Birth by Sleep Not Coming to the PSP Go?

I'm really happy I'm planning to buy the regular PSP instead of Go. Too bad for the people who bought Go for BBS, though. D8
  13. N

Pluto Seen At the Beginning?

Pluto can do that stuff because he's just that epic. Although it would be nice to know how he does it...
  14. N

BBS Trailer

I think pretty much everyone has noticed that. owo Oh, jeeze. Don't say that! The Yaio pairing will start before the game even come's out. =3=
  15. N

Axel's Enjoying it???

I really think he just refer's to Sora, Donald and Goofy. o3o
  16. N

Kingdom Hearts II Development Issues

That actually sounds really interesting. owo Too bad the link is broken. >3>
Back