• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J

What movie is Disney Town based on?

Actually, Disney Town looks similar to Mickey's Toon Town in Disneyland. I remember going there 3 years ago and the town looks much like it. Look up photos, you'll see.
  2. J

Ansem the Wise's role

I mean, Nomura didn't include the original FF gang, which sucks, but I hope he doesn't just make him like just a name Aqua, Terra and Ven hear and only appears at the very end. But I think that he may have known about MX and Vanitas too, and that he sends Braig to stop MX.
  3. J

Ansem the Wise's role

So far, we haven't seen Ansem the Wise physically in the trailers for BBS, but we've heard him narrating the commercial and the recent trailer. Does this mean that he may only show up when he finds Xehanort almost dying or what?!
  4. J

Ansem the Wise's personality in BBS

Personally, I think in BBS, Ansem the Wise is going to be a major dickhead to his apprentices, which is why they ended up siding with Xehanort (after BBS) and turned against him. Reason why I say this is because of his attitude with certain characters, such as Namine and Xehanort. What do you...
  5. J

Yen Sid's Tower access

Ok, so we know from that train in Twilight Town takes you to Yen Sid's Tower. In BBS, do you think it's possible to access it from Disney Town as well, since you see Donald, Goofy and King Mickey there?
  6. J

Baloo in BBS

I was reading on the regular wikipedia article of BBS that Baloo was confirmed, but I haven't seen any photos of him yet and his article says that a Japanese voice actor is confirmed for the game, which is odd. Who else thinks this is false?
Back