• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. PrinnyGod

I SEE YOU DRIVIN ROUND TOWN WITH THE GIRL I LOVE AND I'M LIKE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZ6rJ-ra8zg&feature=player_embedded
  2. PrinnyGod

Help/Support ► Hair dye help

But now you don't match your avi :( JK, looks nice.
  3. PrinnyGod

Help/Support ► Big Nose Avatar

1.) They're moogles 2.) You can only get one from here: http://forums.khinsider.com/fanclubs/162347-moogle-army-were-kupo-kuponuts.html But right now Sign isn't taking any more requests.
  4. PrinnyGod

I made an awesome

The theatrhythm avatar thingies are adorable: More to come~ ALSO: Is this the right place to post these?
  5. PrinnyGod

Birth By Sleep Secret Video Question On How To Get It

As far as I remember, you only get the final episode to appear AFTER you've beaten the scenario of the last character your playing as as long as you have all the reports (and if you've done it all on proud mode) The final chapter is a new save file, but Aqua's commands/stats/everything will...
  6. PrinnyGod

KH3D/KHIII info in Famitsu (Full translation in the opening post!)

Re: KH3D/KHIII info in Famitsu (Full translation now in!) Interactive cutscenes? Do they mean ones where you choose what Sora/Riku says, or where you get to actually move them around during the cutscene?
  7. PrinnyGod

KH3D/KHIII info in Famitsu (Full translation in the opening post!)

Re: KH3D/KHIII info in Famitsu. So finally some news about DDD, huh? Now we can all start speculating :) As for these two new characters, do you suppose they'll be from FF or new originals?
  8. PrinnyGod

Never played XIII yet still made a lightning tag

Without Text With Text *Is totally intimidated by all you people with actual talent but finally got the balls to post something*
  9. PrinnyGod

Fanfiction ► Final Fantasy: Mixed Worlds

Hmm.... this looks interesting... Is the Cain in this story meant to be the same one in FFIV?
  10. PrinnyGod

Vanitas' Novel Backstory

Wow. Interesting read. Canon or not, this was a nice little way of looking at Vanitas and making him more pitiable. I almost wish he managed to complete the X-Blade now. :(
  11. PrinnyGod

Sort of, kind of, back again?

I know none of you really know me, but I've had an account here for quite a while, although I didn't really post very often. I'm hoping that this summer I can actually manage to be active enough to not feel like a super-lurker or something.(Only 192 posts in almost two years... ugh...)
  12. PrinnyGod

Psychonauts - "What a nice lady!"

Psychonauts Just recently rented and beat this from gamefly. Thinking of doing a new game with cheats to see all this supposed extra dialogue. It's a very well done game. Love the art style. Also: Tim Schafer wants to make Psychonauts 2- Destructoid This HAS to be made. Too bad it probably...
  13. PrinnyGod

Support Japan's recovery through PSN

To help support the recovery in Japan, Sony created an option on the PSN to donate various amounts of money($2, $5, $10, $25 and $50) from your wallet to the American Red Cross – Japan Earthquake and Pacific Tsunami Fund. You also get a free theme for your PS3. Japan Tsunami Appeal On PSN –...
  14. PrinnyGod

Something interesting about KH3D and...

Cool. Might even consider translating it, if I can figure out enough of it from my one and a half years of Spanish.
  15. PrinnyGod

Something interesting about KH3D and...

Interesting. Do you have a link to scans of the whole comic? EDIT: Nevermind, found it http://www.khmaniacs.com/wiki/index.php?title=El_cetro_y_el_reino
  16. PrinnyGod

Best commands?

I've been experimenting with different commands so far, and I gotta say, I'm liking Triple Pursuit, Judgment Triad, Gravity Drop, and Eruption.
  17. PrinnyGod

KH2 in the Smithsonian

I agree with this 100%. As much as I love KH, Okami was a lot more artistic and unique.
  18. PrinnyGod

so yeah

I've been messin around in GIMP, trying to see if I'd make anything half decent. Text No Text I guess I did alright. Kinda feels like its missing something, maybe?
  19. PrinnyGod

Is anyone getting bored of BBS?

I've been bored of BbS for quite a while now, but I might pick it up again sometime. After replaying Ven's story on Critical, the worlds were starting to get really boring and empty, and losing a lot of their initial charm. Hell, I was already starting to lose interest after/during the end of...
  20. PrinnyGod

Help/Support ► The LGBT Help and Support Thread (v3)

I'd like to join this here thing as well. I'm gay, though nobody really knows this yet.... oh well
Back