• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

hey guys i thought you would like to know

OMG I WANT IT. >__< ....................
  2. T

Tetsuya Nomura interview with one up

Well yes, but the time between KH2 and BBS is around the normal time we wait for a new game. Doubling it?!!? That's too much for me:cry:
  3. T

NOooooooooooooo:cry: I can't believe they would make us wait almost ten years for the sequel KH2. Would they really torture us like that?!
  4. T

Oh right! I remember that interview! Thanks! Still as I said though he's not really denying or confirming anything. But this is just leaving me more confused. 2 new main games?!?! What?!? UPDATE: Well no, he just confirmed that there is another main game besides KH3 and that it might not be...
  5. T

Hmm I don't know. Then it wouldn't be so secret anymore lol. I wonder when they are going to release that trailer. Hopefully soon since the game is coming out soon in Japan.
  6. T

Oh and didn't like the translations for the BBS trailer say it showed Sora in his KH2 outfit. A sign of continuation...!?
  7. T

Oh right, sorry I hope I didn't come off mean! Well that wouldn't make sense. There is going to be a KH3, but they are not going work on that and delay it so that the sequel to KH2 will be released like 7 years later? I don't think they would do that to us.:dizzy:
  8. T

Right, but that's a side story. KH3 has already been said to not be that. When did he say it's NOT KH3. As far as I know he has neither confirmed nor denied anything about KH3. Remember how in the end of KH2 Sora finds a message in a bottle. Do you really think they would just leave it at...
  9. T

Right. He said that all these games are going to connect to a new main game that is not a side story or spin off. Considering that the story involving Sora and gang is the main story and everything else is a spin off or side story, it has to be KH3.
  10. T

Yeah, I'm all for the secret movie. I hope someone who plays Japan's version of BBS will put it up on youtube.
  11. T

This article has been brought up a lot today XD
  12. T

Help/Support ► Going to throw something.

Well, maybe you shouldn't call him lazy. You know like don't say "Hey Dad, you're a lazy ass!" But maybe just talk to him and let him know that his actions are creating problems and that it makes you sad because you would like for your family to get along. Oh yeah! the letter idea is good ^^
  13. T

BbS.Hikari/Simple and Clean

Except Leona Lewis, or choosing any non-Japanese singer gets people all hot and bothered >_<
  14. T

BbS.Hikari/Simple and Clean

Instead of Utada having to come up with a new song couldn't they just get one of her songs from her English album and stick it in the game? I wonder if she would mind.. But her new English album is surprisingly R&B and hip hop so it might not work.
  15. T

Birth by Sleep Japanese Commercial [Translated] + download link. All Commercial Discussion go here

Re: New BBS Commercial [Screenshots on first post] Yeah, I wonder how they are going to do it. Utada pretty much confirmed she's not coming back. So are they going to get a new singer to do a song or pull a FF13 and find some song they like and stick it in the game. I'm really excited about...
  16. T

FF13 English theme song.

I don't know if this has been discussed here. But Square Enix has announced that the FF13 English theme song will be "My Hands" by Leona Lewis. YouTube - Leona Lewis - My Hands (HQ) [Official Album Echo Music] A lot of people are really upset by this, even starting a petition. I personally...
Back