• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. zaqareemalcolm

Would the "Nobodies don't age" still apply...

...once they have a fully developed heart? Also, could lesser Nobodies also grow replacement hearts as well? For the former, if it still does, it'll seriously undermine Ansem's speech to Riku near the end. "Nobodies are not different from regular people. OH, except for the fact they'll probably...
  2. zaqareemalcolm

Lemme see if I got this right (Final World story question)

After Sora arrived in TWTNW, Young Xehanort put him into a sleep and entered Sora's dream, then placed Sora into a "second sleep" (Around the time he starts flashing back about Traverse Town). Afterwards, his actual body was placed in the Castle at the meeting room (Where Nothing Gathers)...
  3. zaqareemalcolm

Where did it ever say? (maybe spoilers)

...that yellow eyes are an effect of darkness staining the heart? I remember reading something like that, just don't recall from where
  4. zaqareemalcolm

A small theory/Would someone clarify this?

In CoM, the erasure of Sora's memories affected those who had a connection with him (Which was why everybody seemed to have forgotten about Sora until his memories were completely restored). Now, 3D introduced a new plot development: Time Travel. One of the rules of this was that when te time...
  5. zaqareemalcolm

What made KH2 easy (Battle-wise)

Assuming you don't button mash, What do you think made fighting enemies and bosses easy in KH2 than in KH1?
  6. zaqareemalcolm

Triple wielding?

Posted this here in case of possible spoilers. Okay, we all know that in KH2FM, Sora can temporarily take Roxas' keyblades from him and use them against Roxas, effectively causing him to triple-wield. The question is, how can Sora triple-wield? He should only have at maximum two keyblades...
  7. zaqareemalcolm

This MIGHT sound stupid, but...

In the KH games, do you button mash your combos or do you actually time your button presses?
  8. zaqareemalcolm

Something's not right...

How did Xehanort summon Kingdom Hearts before the X-Blade was forged?
  9. zaqareemalcolm

My Unversed Thoery

It has been said that the Unversed are not well versed in life.It has also been said that they grow off negative emotions.My theory is that Unversed are people who's life(soul) has been forcibly stripped away.Usually,the body and heart would just fade but if one always think negatively in their...
Back