• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

KH3D to Appear In Next Issue of Famitsu 3/15!

I think we will hear how long the story is. he did the same with BbS, right? I had a dream last night and He said in the interview that de story is 20 hours in total.. and there werent other worlds.
  2. T

Dutch game store sets kh3D on 27 july ..

Do you live in holland too??
  3. T

early?? You get everything a week earlier than us. ><
  4. T

I hope so. :3 I dont see them to just put in a rumored date
  5. T

So.. a famous dutch game store, named game mania, had set the preorder back in december. I preorded instantly. But now I was looking at the site and this was it saying: Kingdom Hearts 3D - Dream Drop Distance op N3DS 27 july 2012. The same date as the france squere enix site.. so it seems legit.
  6. T

Photos of 10th Anniversary 3D+Days+Re:coded Box!

The postcards are just the covers of all of the 12 games..
  7. T

Guinnes World Records ranks best endings of Videogames.. - KH1 and KH2 on #31 and #22

50. Resident Evil 4 49. Star Wars: Knights of the old Republic 48. Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time 47. Crysis 2 46. The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion 45. Call of Duty: World at War 44. Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II 43. Half-Life 2: Episode Tow 42. Super Metroid 41. The Legend of Zelda...
  8. T

New Famitsu Scan + Ending Info!

Kingdom hearts 3D: Dream drop distance Final mix. And after that. KH3.
  9. T

Org XIII Heartless...

Do you have seen the scans with the new intervieuw, In one of the scans you see a screen from lea from the new trailer, and right from that, you'll see BBS lea, and under that, a shadow heartless, and under that, the name 'lea'. So we can assume that it were random heartless so sorry I didnt...
  10. T

Possible Dream Drop Distance in next month's Nintendo Power

release data? never! we get a data trough e3 2012, just like with kh days.. ( we get the trailer trough the conferention.. so maybe.. english jump festa short trailer kh 3D?)
  11. T

Nintendo power Most-wanted games: Kingdom hearts 3D #5

Wii 1. Xenoblade Chronicles 2. Mario Party 9 3. Rhythm Heaven Fever 4. The Amazing Spider-Man 5. Men in Black Wii U 1. Batman: Arkham City 2. Ninja Gaiden III: Razor’s Edge 3. LEGO City Stories 4. Tekken 5. Darksiders II 3DS 1. Paper Mario 2. Luigi’s Mansion 2 3. Kid Icarus: Uprising 4...
  12. T

am I the only one

.. that i think that the MoM is the whole game, and not a part of it? and that within it will be answers of course, but that there are only 7 worlds, and then the game is over when the MoM is ended? I think this due to the information so far; we havent seen anything that is afterwards the MoM
  13. T

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

Re: Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! I read somewhere that there are 7 worlds in the RoS.. But we have already 4.. and if there is only the realm of sleep and nothing else.. It looks then to a small game for me?
  14. T

Re: Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! The bbs trailer was 7:21 lenght.. and there is so much shown in that trailer.. almost all wordls.. so maybe..
  15. T

Drop gauge theory

I think when You enter a cutscene, and youll be sora, then Its a scene from sora. and vice verca. and that small scene on the new site when you click on the drop gauge.. maybe when you see that youll change. Also I notice in some screens de bar is gone. Maybe its a feature that later in de...
  16. T

Re: Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! Why didnt they called as ' a new trailer'. Bwah.,
  17. T

Re: Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! what Means PV? :x and where are the other trailers on the new site?
  18. T

KH3D Site Officially Opened and Updated!

Sorry to be offtopic, but I had a new tweet from the jap. kh twitter, and this is the ruw translation: Today's Jump Festa in addition to the new PV flow in an open theater, also flows in the long version of PV string monitoring KH3D & Shiatorizumu 試遊 wait. The long version is I KH3D 試遊 please...
  19. T

Drop gauge theory

due to the new site, You can change riku or sora with the drop gauge.. In one of the first interview about this game, nomura said you can switch sora and riku on a random moment. If you clik on the gauge, It changed from, sora and riku.. So maybe this thingy is for changing sora and riku? -...
  20. T

Three Musketeers World featured in V-Jump!

Are those 3 by the chest in the cload not the ''heavy boys'? In dutch they were called as ' zware jongens'
Back