• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. E

Ven to Sora

I think Sora's sword may have once been Ven's, but I don't think it'll hold that much importance. @~Master Erauqs~ Name thief ...lol jk
  2. E

Ven, Aqua, Terra keychains

I have a feeling that you're hoping for this more than you're looking at it logically.
  3. E

And the point of this was?
  4. E

Master Eraqus

Well it'd be kinda lame to show a Keyblade Master without his Keyblade... I pray this second part is true and he'll train Sora.
  5. E

keychains

Most likely... II dont see why not. No reason to fix something that's not broken.
  6. E

Master Eraqus

Don't forget that gangsra ass ponytail.
  7. E

Master Eraqus

I dont have a clue what happened to him, but I really hope this isn't the only game that he's in. I'm also hoping he gets a fight scene.
  8. E

keychains

Maybe because they hadn't designed the keychains for them yet.
  9. E

keychains

I'm having a hard time believing that this interview really exists.
  10. E

Ienzo is a red herring

Well damn. lol. Never saw Quack Pack. Whelp back to the drawing board. I'd like to add that they aren't duck shaped like Donald in that pic.
  11. E

So do I, there have always been keychains. The only exception is the Dark Keyblade that Riku used in KH1. It's fake, though. I think people are putting too much into this keychain business...
  12. E

CJ and CD

Did you miss the just an example part, by chance? If so, I said just an example...
  13. E

Ienzo is a red herring

Maybe they do age and in KH1 they are teenagers. Ducks are short, they dont get much taller, look at Donald and Scrooge. They own a store in KH1. They could be older than Sora, because their age is never said. They could be like 8 in BBS and 18 in KH1. Donald's prolly like 35-40 so he would...
  14. E

CJ and CD

I think it'll be like this... -Captain Dark shows up and steals something (just an example) -Captain Dark runs off -A few minutes later Captain Justice shows up -Captain Justice says he'll save the day and runs in the direction of Captain Dark -A Few minutes later Captain Justice returns with...
  15. E

"Meteor Shower"

So do I, remember KH2 limits? Some of them had different levels/stages/phases/whatever with different names.
  16. E

Castle Oblivion is Master Xehanort's Crib.

I guess you're right... The sculpture on the front is similar to his keychain. That was a nice find. The theory may be right.
  17. E

But that doesn't change the fact that it's in the middle of nowhere. He wouldn't go there without a tip of some kind. Think about it for a second. If he just finished his Master Qualification Exam, he would go somewhere he knew of not wander around until he finds a room with something INSIDE it...
  18. E

Castles

I highly doubt this, because Castle Oblivion has its own story set up, and I don't think Land of Departure's story would fit.
  19. E

You've stated nothing that tells why Master Xehanort would need the Chamber of Waking. I find it hard to believe that Master Xehanort just stumbles across a room in the middle of nowhere, also. You could say he heard of it and went looking for/found it. But that's just my 2 cents.
  20. E

Maybe

If you don't use reaction commands, it lasts a while. It's still easy as shit, though. If they do another 1000 Heartless/Nobodies/Unversed battle, they better step that hoe up, because KH2's was ridiculous.
Back