• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. ShinobiMuramasa

Making Sense of the Unexplained

For a while I have been trying to make sense of the many unclear aspects of this game’s story. I think most people would agree that out of all of the KH games, the more complex points of this one’s story are harder to follow. My goal with this topic is to provide explanations for some of the...
  2. ShinobiMuramasa

The premise behind the test seems to be flawed...

Unless I'm missing something, the idea that Sora and Riku should relearn how to use the Keyblade through this test didn't make much sense. Yen Sid said that they needed to forget their self-taught Keyblade knowledge and learn from a Master how to use it. Well Yen Sid did not give them any...
  3. ShinobiMuramasa

I think I've wrapped my head around the story, but I'm still unclear on a few things

For the most part I think I've got a good understanding of the game, but there are a few things that I'm unclear on. I would really appreciate any input you can offer. Most of the points are unrelated, so I'll list them: Solved Questions: 4. How does Riku "Dive" into Sora's dream? I...
  4. ShinobiMuramasa

Question about the ending

When Namine was explaining that she found Ven's pain inside of Sora when she was fixing his memories, how is that possible? At the time of CoM Roxas had Ven's heart, so wouldn't Ven's painful memories be inside of Roxas instead of Sora? Since memories are connected to the heart I would expect...
  5. ShinobiMuramasa

Any explanation for Anti-form?

Has there been any explanation behind why Anti-form exists? KH2 seemed to be pretty scarce with details on it; I think the only time it is mentioned is when examining the clothes in the mirror when it first explains the Drive Forms. I think the in-game description was something along the lines...
  6. ShinobiMuramasa

Discrepancy over the power levels of the Organization members

Since Days came out I’ve seen a lot of discussion over how the Organization members rank in terms of power. Obviously Xemnas ranks the highest, but I don’t think the rest of the order is as clear-cut as people would believe. In almost all of the ranking topics I’ve seen, Marluxia ranks far lower...
  7. ShinobiMuramasa

I'm a little fuzzy on a few details regarding Heartless and Keyblades

First, what exactly is the difference between Pure-blood and Emblem Heartless? The Ansem Reports made the distinction that Emblem Heartless are artificially created, while Pure-bloods come about through the usual means. But 358/2 Days explained that Emblem Heartless are the ones that have a...
  8. ShinobiMuramasa

What has become of Xehanort?

Now that both Xehanort's Heartless and Nobody have been killed, doesn't that mean his human form will be revived? According to an interview with Nomura: Nomura: When Heartless are defeated, essentially the owner’s hearts are rejoined with their once extinguished body, whichever world it may be...
Back