• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Moonlight Aqua

Clothes color?

I'm not sure if there's a post like this or has been talked about with Nomura, but what's with the color choice in clothing? It's red and black on everyone. Is there a special meaning behind it or are they just messing with us?
  2. Moonlight Aqua

[Spoilers] "That Ventus?"

What did Nomura mean by this?
  3. Moonlight Aqua

Guess who?

Hello guys! I am back! I'll try to post here as much as I can, but with work, it's a bit difficult.
  4. Moonlight Aqua

French wood Festival of Performing Arts

This is a summer camp that I been (possibly) offered a job there, but I wanted to know from the horse's mouth on how this camp is. If you were a camper or are a camper this past year or a staff, can you tell me how are the conditions there? It's a camp in NY, so it's extremely far from home...
  5. Moonlight Aqua

Help/Support ► Worried about stuff

So I have this friend, we been friends for 8 years. She's younger than me by 4 years, but to me she seems so mature. She dresses more adult than me and her point of view seems more mature than me. Then you have me, this very cheerful person. I'm 25, going to be 26 this year but I feel that I'm...
  6. Moonlight Aqua

Character ages in Final Fantasy games.

So I went to check the ages of the characters in FFXV, because I mean I see them and I don't think of them being my age (25). I checked Noctis and Prompto, I thought they were around maybe 19 or 20, which they are, but Iggy and Glady? I thought they were around their 30s, but nope. They are 22...
  7. Moonlight Aqua

Fanfiction ► Love is Kinda of a Big deal

This is a story I submitted in 2015 Creative Writing Contest. I just wanted to continue writing it because of the idea, hopefully it goes well! Let me know if there's anything I can do to fix it. Chapter 1 She mesmerized him from the first time he laid eyes on her. That luscious auburn hair...
  8. Moonlight Aqua

Game restarting back to the main menu.

Hey guys. Long time, no see. So my nephew has been complaining of that the game is restarting when he's playing. I tried the game as much as I could and I saw that it only seems to happen when he's trying to clear Aladdin's world a second time and doing the magic carpet mini game. I just played...
  9. Moonlight Aqua

Yen Sid's Book

So I was replaying KH2 on the PS2 and I got to the start of the game with Sora. Went to see him and he implies me to read the book. When I was younger I never quite understood it, but as I read it, I don't know if he's talking about KH1 or BBS. To me it sounds like he's talking about BBS first...
  10. Moonlight Aqua

Giant Pink and blue mushroom drops help

Hey guys! So I'm trying to do the Synthesis, at least to open List 4, 5,and 6 to start gathering items for my end game, I'm already level 58, I chose the shield, I don't remember what I got rid of. I've been trying to get Serenity Powers from the giant pink and blue mushrooms, but I never am...
  11. Moonlight Aqua

Fanfiction ► Not titled yet, because the last story title didn't make sense.

So I'm going to re-re-rewrite the story I posted a while ago because I didn't like it and I had some good ideas. If anyone wants to help with editing... FOR FREE, I'll be happy to work with you. Here's the new new chapter of this story... enjoy. Chapter 1 In this abandoned dark city...
  12. Moonlight Aqua

A Young Kingdom Hearts Fan

So I was just playing around with my webcam, when my nephew came to me and started to point at the side window (I was on the KH Forum) and shouted "SORA!". I'm always really happy that my niece and nephew are starting to like the same things I do, so I then got the idea to record him talking...
  13. Moonlight Aqua

Help/Support ► 3ds screen is probably broken... HELP?!

So... it's basically my fault to leave my 3Ds everywhere at my house, but my niece and nephew never touch anything unless they ask me, but... there's only two other children that touch anything. My two oldest nieces go to my room when I'm not there and take anything. They touch everything, iPad...
  14. Moonlight Aqua

Game help questions? Post here!

I haven't seen a thread for it, so if anyone needs help with the game, just ask here. :3 (If there is, I apologize and I'll close the thread)
  15. Moonlight Aqua

1000th Post!

I finally got to my 1000th post! woot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  16. Moonlight Aqua

My life changed forever (Journal)

I kinda liked a thread I saw that someone wrote like a journal, but I kinda wanted to one a bit personalized. I been wanting to get my feelings out, but even on a personal journal on my iPad, I still feel frustrated. I do plan to make this into a book one day... but because I don't know when...
  17. Moonlight Aqua

Making Polymer Clay jewelry!

So I been going to this anime convention in my town since like I was in high school and one year I saw this girl selling like cute jewelry. It was like candy shaped earrings, cakes... etc. I bought a mirror from her and it was like so cute and loved it, but the mirror cracked. xD So Anyways, I...
  18. Moonlight Aqua

Photoshop beginner... sort of.

So I've been wanting to get back to my art since forever. I haven't used Photoshop or drawn in like... 4 years! Once I finished my photoshop class in High School, I just stopped. I stopped drawing and just did things I had to do. So now I'm doing photoshop again and am a bit worried. The last...
  19. Moonlight Aqua

Persona 3 Portable help?

So I just got the game... I find it fun! But I'm worried on my leveling. I'm currently in level 42 on Tartarus, my character is around level 23, the others are around that levels, the highest is 37, I have all the characters. I haven't had any problems with any boss, I beat them well and I'm in...
  20. Moonlight Aqua

Anime/Manga ► Any suggestions for children?

So I have kids now at home, and sometimes I'm watching some Full Metal Alchemist or something on Toonami and they watch with me. While some of the anime isn't that violent for them, I kinda worry when they are watching it with me. So I wondering if there's any anime, especially dubbed, that you...
Back