• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

Foo Fighters Greatest Hits

For the past 15 years the Foo Fighters have been writing some of the best rock this world has ever known, and over that same period have well made their mark as a musical force to be reckoned with. Who knew that the once drummer for Nirvana, Dave Grohl, was destined to be a frontman that had...
  2. B

A needed introduction

EDIT: :cry: Apparently this needs to be done
  3. B

Hades Paradox Cup: Cloud and Leon

Here's a little bit to explain why I am randomly still trying to beat this: When I was younger and when I first played KHII, I strived to complete Jiminy's Journal to get the secret ending, but got stuck at Olympus Coliseum and the point objectives so I quit playing and haven't really touched...
  4. B

Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix and Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+

After doing some extensive research on KH:FM and KHII:FM(+) I have strongly considered buying this game and having it imported for my birthday which is in a month or so. So my question to you all is, is it worth it? As in, do you think these versions will ever be released in the US? It seems...
  5. B

Riku the Keyblade Master?

I read in the KH wiki that Riku was the original one to be chosen by the keyblade, not Sora. But this changed when Riku wandered into the darkness... I mean, is this true? Seems kinda off to me. Sorry if this has been discussed before
  6. B

Significance of the title

So apparently I know nowhere near as much about KH as I thought I did... I just can't figure out the significance of the "over 2" part of the title. The 358 days is how long Roxas is in the organization before the end of the game... but before what in the actual story? I apologize for my...
  7. B

Organization name generator ^^

I typed in "Organization XIII" into google and one of the auto-corrects was "Organization XIII Name Generator" (Seeing as how every member in the Organization has an "X" in their name). Kinda like how Xemnas took Sora's name, added an X, and it spelled Roxas. So I gave it a try and strangely...
  8. B

Challenge help

I'm having trouble with some bosses in challenge mode, so I figured I could get answers here 1. What's the best way to defeat Saix without getting hurt? 2. What's the best way to beat the Crimson Trickster without getting hurt and in record time? 3. Same for Windstorms in Halloween Town EDIT...
  9. B

Confusing Ending

Well, first and foremost, I'm new to the site and I'm surprised I am. The KH series has been my favorite since the first installment and I'm disappointed in myself that I haven't joined this site. Anyways, I just beat this game a couple days ago, and I have been thinking about the ending that...
Back