• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Theory of roxas/namine

So we now have seen some of the organizations somebodies, right? and they look like the people, right? You see where i'm going. Roxas=Ven, Namine=unknown character.
  2. R

Did anyone else pronounce it wrong?

I was pronouncing Xion zye-on. Then i got jeon and was like what the heck? anyone else.
  3. R

The heartless Quest Signups.

It is ten years after the events of KH2. Sora and friends are too old to wield the Keyblade, and a new master, Koilu, has been chosen. But he is weak. The Heartless have a chance. We are up agains Koilu to get him, unless you pick good, in which case you are with him. You may meet other...
  4. R

The Heartless Quest Signups

So here you creat a heartless character that you will become. Please follow the application and if i think you are eligible, you may join. Species: Nickname: How you became a heartless:(three sentences) Abilities: Weapons:(if any) History:(Paragraph) What world you live in: Good...
  5. R

KH party Hurt n' Heal

So the rules are: You can heal once and hurt once or heal twice or hurt twice. All party members start with ten HP. When HP gets to 0, They are dead. You can vote once per day. Donald:10 Goofy:10 Tarzan:10 Aladdin:11 Jack:10 Ariel:10 Beast:9 Heal aladdin, hurt beast
  6. R

Riku 47

Hey, I'm new. Contrary to popular belief, I'm not a n00b. I have played a couple of them, most actually, but not the first for seven years. I forgot how awesome it was. I also learned it's much easier than i thought seven years ago(I musta suked). anyway, glad to meet you all. Also oathkeeper...
  7. R

trinity help

Hey, I'm new. My name is riku47 and i am a huge fan(obviously) I was just replaying the series waiting to get days and i can't find yellow trinity. help!
Back