• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

how long did it take you..

a week and a half for story mode? i have the tendency to collect everything the first time through. damn it was hard filling the mission gauge when you couldn't find the last something. or the last badge/treasure chest. just working on maxing everything now.
  2. B

Hardest data fight in KH2FM?

Vexen. he kept sheilding, and his desperation move was annoying. although Larxene was hard too. she's waay to fast.
  3. B

Playing through KH 2 after beating days

i really enjoyed the game the first (and the many times i played it) time through. but there were a few elements that were confusing. now, going back, there are so many things i understand so much more, especially when i played as Roxas, and was a little annoyed at the repetitive tasks. but now...
  4. B

Riku's memories in Xion?

Xion went to C.O to see her origins, so along the way, she might have picked up scraps of memory from namine, since namine was there too when Zexion was with Riku. although i do like Smile's idea about Riku being the true keyblade wielder.
  5. B

Axel: Post-Days character thoughts

Wow... this analysis is really well written. i really liked how you described Axel's 'obsession' with Roxas. personally, i'm an Axel fan, but i've always had a hard time explaining to others about Axel, and this analysis describes it really well. also, just my own thoughts... but maybe the...
Back