• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. gamerobber7

Secret scene in KH1?

Let me preface this by saying this is just a short unvoiced scene I came across today. So I'm making my way through a 100% KH1 run on 1.5+2.5 and after finishing Agrabah I headed back to Traverse Town to unlock the Synthesis shop. After doing that I decided to grind a bit and after ending up in...
  2. gamerobber7

Mushroom XIII- Mushroom #1 help

Alright guys I'm at the last save point in the game and I'm clearing all the side missions/bosses. I've been working on the Mushroom XIII and I've found numbers 2-12 (though I haven't cleared the missions for them all yet) but I can't find #1. I know it's supposed to be in front of Memory's...
  3. gamerobber7

That fight between Roxas and Riku

I was rewatching the Days scenes in preparation for 2.5 tomorrow and I wondered some things that I surprisingly never asked about before. When Roxas runs up Memory's Skyscraper he throws the Oblivion keyblade to Riku and they begin to fight each other. Why does Roxas do this? Why would he give...
  4. gamerobber7

The KH1 Ansem Reports

I was rereading Ansem's Reports in KH1 and I realized, are these actually real? By that I mean I know these particular reports were written by Xehanort's Heartless, so are these Ansem the Wise's thoughts that XH copied down, are these false reports that XH made up to make Ansem look bad, or are...
  5. gamerobber7

Tales from the Borderlands- A Telltale Series

So Telltale has released the first episode of the new Tales from the Borderlands series (on NA PS3/4 so far. The rest of the platform releases are spread out over the next week or so.). _0Od_savz7A It takes place after Borderlands 2 but it's not really necessary to have played the other games...
  6. gamerobber7

How did Xehanort know to be on Destiny Islands during KH1?

So I was rewatching Theater Mode for DDD and I was a little confused on something. I know that Xehanort's heartless was in Destiny Islands during KH1 and because of that he was able to appear at the beginning of the game and put the Recusant's Sigil on Sora. But how did Xehanort/Ansem SoD know...
  7. gamerobber7

Time flies when you're having fun!

Hey all. I just wanted to share my thoughts on my time here since as of today I have been on KHI for 5 years. 5 years! Hoo boy that's a long while but it doesn't feel like it has been that long. I've known about KHI since about 2008 but I didn't sign up until 2009 and I am very happy I did. Not...
  8. gamerobber7

How much munny did you get with Roxas?

Just curious but on Day 2 when you have to make munny for the trip to the beach how much do you usually get and what's the highest amount you've went to? For me I usually only go between 500-1000 but two or three times I've went all the way to 2000.
  9. gamerobber7

Opinion on final boss fights in KH1?

So I came across this topic on GameFAQ'S: All these years later and I still think the last boss is ridiculous *Spoilers* - Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX Message Board for PlayStation 3 - GameFAQs Basically the OP says that they didn't feel that the World of Chaos part of the final boss fights fit...
  10. gamerobber7

Anime/Manga ► Yu-gi-oh GX Season 1 releases on October 14!

Amazon.com: Yu-Gi-Oh GX: Season 1: Matthew Charles, Wayne Grayson, Hatsuki Tsuji: Movies & TV I am super excited about this! After the original Yu-gi-oh series finished releasing I was hoping they would start releasing GX. I really love the characters and cards in GX. The question is will they...
  11. gamerobber7

Squall or Leon?

So I was just curious about this topic. Do you prefer Squall Leonhart or just Leon? What is your guys' opinion on the name change for Squall in Kingdom Hearts? For me I don't mind the change but then again I didn't even know it had been changed when I first played KH because the only FF game I...
  12. gamerobber7

Xehanort's plan to create the X Blade

I made this thread to see if I can get an explanation for Xehanort's plans in BBS and DDD mainly because I'm still a little hazy on some of the plot points in DDD. In BBS he created Vanitas to fight with Ventus so as to have a heart of pure light and a heart of pure darkness fight to create the...
  13. gamerobber7

Ansem the Wise has already been to the Realm of Darkness?

I finished watching the theater mode for BBS last night (just because) and during Blank Points AtW said something that I realized slipped past me somehow before. Aqua asks him who he is and he says he can't remember who he is but that "this is the second time I have been on these shores", is...
  14. gamerobber7

Who is Xion talking about?

I was re-watching the Days scenes and on Day 321 Xion tells Axel that she saw a boy who looked like Roxas. The scene ends with her saying (I believe), "Is he who I think it is?" Who is she talking about? Was this a dream she had? Because the only people who look like Roxas are Ventus and Sora...
  15. gamerobber7

Marluxia and Larxene's Plan

So I just finished playing Re:CoM again (for the platinum trophy of course) and I realized I never put too much thought into Marluxia and Larxene's plan for taking over the Organization. So they wanted to use Namine to use Sora to take over the Organization. Now my question is do you think that...
  16. gamerobber7

The Suikoden Thread

Alright guys so I just felt that this series deserved a thread here for people to talk about. I know It hasn't had a release for a long while, and a main title release for even longer, but it's still a great series and I hope KH Insider has some Suikoden fans. For those who don't know the Genso...
  17. gamerobber7

Destroying Keyblades?

I recently finished replaying Re:Coded and I got to the scene where Maleficent destroyed Data Sora's Keyblade. Now I know that the Keyblade was data and Data Sora does regain it later on but I was wondering if you guys think it is possible to destroy a Keyblade and keep it destroyed? If so I can...
  18. gamerobber7

The Legend of Dragoon

Alright so who has played this game? Sure it's for the PS1 but it is one of my all time favorite games. It came out in 2000 and I still own it. If you don't have it it's available on the PSN so you should definetly try it out! It has great characters, good music, and a really interesting battle...
  19. gamerobber7

A Lea question

So towards the beginning of DDD Lea and the others wake up in the computer room in Radient Garden. The apprentices are wearing what we can assume are the last things they were wearing before they became heartless/nobodies but Lea wakes up and is wearing the black coat. Could they not think of an...
  20. gamerobber7

Content cut from the games?

I was just thinking about the things that had been in early trailers or photos of the games that didn't end up in the final product. Here's an example of what i mean: Kingdom Hearts II E3 Trailer - YouTube This is the first trailer of KH2 and at 1:08 you can see Roxas chasing a Dusk through...
Back