• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Translator?

Can somebody translate what Ven/Vanitas says before the battle? YouTube - Kingdom hearts Birth by sleep - Aqua & Braig / Aqua & Vanitas [big big spoilers]
  2. M

Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread is this guy playing live?
  3. M

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread thank you muddler!!!! your are now a hero in my eyes :P
  4. M

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread well, i dont think were going to see any videos for another 3 hours, seeing as thats when it will be officially released in Japan, if we do get some before that, thank God :P
  5. M

xigbar/braig eyepatch and scar

well its expected that Terra gave him the scar, as for the eyepatch, well he probably had to go out and buy it, either that or steal it for someone. OH! you mean what happened to his eye? Oh, Terra most likely did that as well :P
  6. M

[uploading]Link up all the question of KHBBS in one post.

what the hell is with the last part of #1? you DO know thats not a baby Ven, right? if not, there ya go, if u do know, then please explain what you mean by this
  7. M

Would anyone happen to know...

here ya go, its a mediafire link, hope you dont mind: KH2 Secret Ending English.wmv
  8. M

hey guys i thought you would like to know

lol they have tons of these, they also have them in Akatsuki form from Naruto
  9. M

Jump Festa 2010..question??

i dont know if the starter of this thread realized this yet but that was not a Baby Ven, it was Ven wrapped up in a blanket, which made him look like a baby
  10. M

Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! [TRAILER RELEASED]

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! yup, im pretty sure thats what Lissar said he messed up on
  11. M

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! once and for all, ther was NO BABY! it was a mistranslation/bad assumption. it was a mistake, get that through your head :P
  12. M

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! i agree, and I would also go with play-asia because not only do they ship things out on time, they sometimes ship things early (dont know how). I ordered Pokemon Heart Gold and it came a day before it was supposed to be released, and they did the...
  13. M

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! i know who sasuke is, my idea had to do with naruto as well, i was going to re-color Rock Lee's jumpsuit and put either an edit of Saix's head or an edit of Sasuke's :P
  14. M

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! lol so did I.....whats your idea?
  15. M

More Detailed Birth by Sleep Trailer Impressions!

lol true, true....So will you be doing the young Saix as well?
  16. M

More Detailed Birth by Sleep Trailer Impressions!

lol nice, but, didnt it say that there were no marking or scars on their faces?
  17. M

Really OLD picture that faded into obscurity.

wait, seriously? is this trailer on the web? i cant seem to find it :P
  18. M

Xehanort questions

DS's name was revealed to be Vanitas a while back, and about Xehanort, it hasn't really been revealed yet if he has a connection, other than his name.
  19. M

Terra in OC

yea yea yea -_- i got so used to my friend saying that the blue ones were first class even though ive played the game and all
  20. M

Terra in OC

i agree to this, they did a good job at making him look younger, but i think it could have been better (not to mention they should have changed his clothes some more, cause he still looks like a 1st Class SOLDIER, when in reality he wouldnt be since he is young)
Back