• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. jdgjordan

How did she come back.

So at the final battle we see that xion is one of the 13th but how. Is she not the other 3rd heart in sora the one they did not know about and at no point up to that point did sora release that heart so how is she here and how did Xehanort bring her on there side?
  2. jdgjordan

Yen Sid is takeing over as the main leader of the series

If you look at were we are right now in the series everything is being done by Yen Sid's orders. Go here, wear this, train there so you can get this power do this thing. Its been all Yen Sid's doing. Leading are heroes to there next goal. Sure he is not doing the grunt work but thats the fine...
  3. jdgjordan

A real PVP keyblade war could never fairly work in game.

If some how they made a real pvp key-blade war in the game it would be so one sided it would never work for any other teams but one. For Japan servers Unicornis would wipe the floor with sheer numbers. And the NA servers would get destroyed by the vast numbers of Vulpeus (witch is funny to think...
  4. jdgjordan

should Nomura call Kingdom Hearts 3 (KINGDOM HEARTS 3) or somting else

I think he should call it something else just to screw with all of us cause kh3 is already a made game to some people. He should call it something like Kingdom Hearts Xehanorts End. or something like that. heck why not call it what it is that is if bbsv2 and 3d are the last games before it...
  5. jdgjordan

the only way i think Vanitas sould come back (if he does) is threw ven (Spoilers for BBS)

I know Vanitas is a popular charater one that i like as well but I think if he is to ever come back it sould be in vens body. like he was at the end of aquas story. I know every one want to see dark hair sora vs brown hair sora but i think that form of vanitas was destroyed by ven but his soul...
  6. jdgjordan

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts Fall of Radiance Rising of Hope

What do Cloud Squall/Leon Zack Yuffie Arith Tifa Cid Merlin Scrooge Mickey Ansem Xehanort Braig Dilan Even Aeleus Ienzo Isa and Lea all have in commen they where all there durring the fall of Radiant Garden. This is my newest Fanfic witch will sorta be a prelude story for my KH3 fanfic story...
  7. jdgjordan

what character do think could end up dead in or at the end of kh3

if they decided to kill off one of there main charater in kh3 it could be durring the game or end of the game who do you think it would be now it has to be some one logical not a charater you hate so for most of you picking kairi is not an option case we all know she going to live threw the hole...
  8. jdgjordan

Sora vs Ven who would win

Who would win in a all out fight between Sora (the power he is at the end of kh2) and Ven I think Sora could do it givin enofe time in the fight he sorta of where the enmey down and then finsh him kinda of guy but remeber ven is the person do swift storng end the fight fast kind of guy.
  9. jdgjordan

Should Mickey have his own entry in the series?

Do you think Mickey should star in his own game in the Kingdom Hearts series? If so, when do you feel it should be in the timeline and what should it be about?
  10. jdgjordan

[spoilers] Jack Sparrow able to wield a Keyblade?

This is something that's been bugging me; sorry if something like this has already been posted. By the title of this post you're probably thinking 'The heck?' Well, let me explain: The Keyblade is passed down by having a wielder allow someone simultaneous contact with their Keyblade - This is...
  11. jdgjordan

Braig as next main villain after kh3

Nomura has said that kh3 would be the end of the Xehanort saga so the only person i can think that can fill in the shoes of the next main villain is braig he been there sence the start in bbs he allways knows whats going on and we still dont know what he wants what do you guys think Braig as...
  12. jdgjordan

do you think braig should return( posibly be Spoilers)

well i think my vote is allready known YES he is a great charater there still mystery as to what he wants and with how big he has become kh2 did not give him the right ending
  13. jdgjordan

xigbar may be alive

with how big braig charater is in bbs do you think they will bring him back in kh3 i mean there setting his charater up only for him do die way he did and it did not look like he was in pain like the other org members when he died who hear think like me he is still alive and will make a return
  14. jdgjordan

why do you guys want a fm bbs why

why do guys want a final mix of bbs so badly the first one has not even come out yet. i have seen comment after comment of this has it got so bad to where you guys want remakes or ports of games that have not even come out yet tell me your logic ps sorry if i seem angry i had to get this off...
  15. jdgjordan

what i think the final boss will be in each story

ok i think it gos like this terra will face mx ( dont relly need to go into detail for this one) ven will face Vanitas (they seem to have a rivalry going on) aqua will face terra ( i do belive terra will fall to darkness may he be xehanort or not in witch aqua must fight him if she wins or not...
  16. jdgjordan

Richard Epcar voicing Xehanort

YouTube - Richard Epcar voicing Xehanort? his video so you know who askded http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff144/Aurawarrior/xehanort.png Here's a picture of this still confirms that he his on bbs
  17. jdgjordan

do you think the rest of the org members will be in bbs

we now know axel/lea and saix/isa are in the game that makes the first 8 org members in there so do you think the other 4 will apper in the game i think they will be in there just to have a cammeo and have you noticed all of them live in radient garden wow what a coincident
  18. jdgjordan

braig gets a scare but who wacks his eye out

we now know braig gets one of his scare mostly likely from terra from what we hear but who do you think is the one who takes out his eye terra aqua ven or maby even mx i think its going to be ven seeing how he semmes the most anger/intresied in him like in days he saw xion has him and i still...
  19. jdgjordan

braig may be first apprentices ienzo last

not relly an important disscusion but it came to my so who thinks braig is the very first apprentices ansem takes in mostly i say this case hes the oldest and and number two in the org. and i think Ienzo (not inculding xehanort case he is the last ) is the last befor xehanort one he the youngest...
  20. jdgjordan

one quick ? about zexion

why is ever one talking about zexion and being relly yong sorry i was gone for thanksgiving for a hole week can some one fill me in
Back