• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. E

Ienzo's aging

are you sure? cause it makes more sense if nobodies do age since axel and saix are younger in this game too.
  2. E

Ienzo's aging

has it ever actually been said that nobodies don't age?
  3. E

KH and Comedy

a scene i really laughed at was in aqua's story in the cinderella world when a tiny aqua suddenly returned to normal size and fell from the second floor down the first. was just hilarious seeing an otherwise graceful character fall flat on her ass lol.
  4. E

has anyone tried getting the secret ending on standard?

my tradition with KH has always been play standard first to judge difficulty then do proud for secret ending but i think this is the hardest one to do on standard in any kh game.
  5. E

has anyone tried getting the secret ending on standard?

i mean i didn't think it would be so bad but completing the report section for all 3 characters seems ridiculous. I'm thinking I'm just gonna do the whole game on proud mode now. good thing its a good game lol. but seriously has anyone actually managed pull off this crazy task?
  6. E

DO you think BBS is the best KH game yet?

but they did explain the war, it was people fighting to defend the light against those who wanted it for themselves, the war eventually caused the world to be consumed by darkness and one day be restored as several smaller worlds separated from each other by walls of light. i mean really...
  7. E

BBS is leading in sales!

glad its selling well, also glad i went to eb games on launch to get it :).
  8. E

x play review

it seems that jrpg's get points deducted automatically for just being a jrpg. but still the reviews have been good so far. still waiting for gametrailers' review as they tend to be my favorite.
  9. E

Japaense Box Art (Looks Fun!)

nice cover. you know i never noticed before that all the kingdom hearts box art always had the characters looking serious its amazing it took this long for them to do a more cheerful cover.
  10. E

Birth By Sleep on PSPgo the answer revealed!

I'm just happy i won't have to wait another year to play another kingdom hearts game.
  11. E

IGN: No plans ofr BbS on PSN

i've always thought that would be a good idea for a villain. kind of move away from the whole balck and white thing that KH has going on.
  12. E

the hack excuse is stupid because its gonna get hacked regardless square needs to get with the program either that or sony needs to make digital downloads mandatory for all 3rd party developers.
  13. E

honestly even if i didn't have a go I'd still get digital copies over physical just cause i find it easier. i hope square will stop being stubborn about digital downloads someday.
  14. E

only good game you can't play on the go is crisis core and that's just because of square's issues. o well gonna check in on the trade in program at a local store to see if i can trade in my 1000 and some games to get the kingdom hearts bundle. but I'll still prolly play any game i can on the go...
  15. E

pff sucks, but i wish people wouldn't take this as reason to call the go a failure i mean as far as i know, square is the only third party company to not put there games on the psn. o well guess I'll be playing it on the 1000.
  16. E

honestly the go is the better system, if sony could just figure out how to get umd's on it people would buy it.
  17. E

looks it hasn't been officially announced that it won't be on the psn so let people hang onto there hope even if its false hope. its not like its hurting anyone. though i kind of want it on the psn just to shove it in the faces of some of the jerks on these forums.
  18. E

but it does appear in the trailers and on the site? so really doesn't mean anything either way.
  19. E

well when asked on the playstation blog they said that square-enix hadn't given them a final decision on the subject just yet. i just think people shouldn't take a phone call that may or may not have happened as confirmation. at this point I'm 85% sure it will be on the psn at launch but i won't...
  20. E

well it doesn't matter since I'll be picking it up on day of release so if its not on the psn I'll go get a physical copy after school and play it on my 1000. though still won't be convinced till day of release or until they give some kind of official statement. I'm just stubborn like that lol...
Back