• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Scribblenauts Avatars

:D On this other forum I used to go on, some people made avatars of people/characters in scribblenauts forum.. and called them Scribbletars. They're really cool to look at, and presumably to make if people are able. This is one I just found by googling 'KH Scribbletar' I think it's cute and...
  2. M

KH Related Dreams

I decided to make this topic today because I woke up this morning after a really weird dream about Vexen of all people/things. This is probably the first KH dream I've ever had, unless I've had some when I was younger that I can't remember, but it was the strangest thing, first of all it was a...
  3. M

Video Game Music

:) I like listening to a lot of music from video games, I find a lot of it to be really good, pretty powerful stuff some of it, and it adds to the entertainment of the game. Some of my favourite video game music is: Kingdom Hearts: A Desire for all that is lost, Vim and vigor, Guardano Nel...
  4. M

Kingdom Hearts Music

Howdy, I've been listening to KH music almost nonstop recently, particularly music from KH2 and the Final Mixes, but there are some tracks which I have no idea from which parts of the game they originate, and was wondering if anyone could help me out? I will post the tracks down which confuse...
  5. M

I'm a total n00b

:D yeah I went to a manga shop yesterday and I was looking around absolutely clueless, just in the hope that I'd maybe find some Kingdom Hearts manga. I didn't, of course, and instead I bought a legend of zelda one. Apart from Kingdom Hearts volume 1, and a couple of ones I've borrowed from the...
  6. M

So the post came today...

Which is shocking because it seems to be a rarity these days what with the workers going on strike and everything =\ but much to my happiness and absolute ZOMGFANGIRLNESS, the thing I've been waiting for for ages arrived! Yep I got a Sora teddy through the post from my friend, and obviously I...
  7. M

Help Please :)

I'm just a bit confused about some parts of KH2: - Is Xemnas actually a bad person? -What is the deal with all the Ansems, my understanding of it is that Ansem the Wise had his little associate, Xeanhort or however its spelled, and then he got turned into a heartless, Ansem, and a nobody...
  8. M

Arty Doodles

I get bored sometimes and decide to start drawing.. I've been doing a lot recently, I'm quite proud of them seeing as I'm not THAT good a drawer. That one's my Marluxia drawing, it's one of my favourites. I like the little one where he's angered by remembering something Xigbar did when he...
  9. M

Hi hi

Just thought I'd introduce myself... I'm Hayley.. *glomp* ;D hehe
Back