• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. W

Nomura working on a secret movie for Birth by Sleep Final Mix.

Good thing i didnt buy the emglish version cause they had crap voices. Csuse then I would've ended up having 3 birth by sleep games.
  2. W

wait. what? malificent?

Armor Theory I think TAV magically get their armor is by saying "ITS MORPHING TIME!!!!!!!!!" then push their upside down Nobody symbol
  3. W

who is

i'm getting it the first day it comes out at japanvideogame store
  4. W

Who should be the voice of Terra in english

i think the guy who plays Ichigo in Bleach would be good.
  5. W

Vanitas' creepy Girly Laugh

It sounds just like Riku Replica laugh YouTube - Riku's Creepy Ass Laugh
  6. W

Positive Terra Is Xehanort Now

Because hes cool like that.
  7. W

Positive Terra Is Xehanort Now

In the new trailer Terra is talking to MX then he goes darkeness super saiyan like how Riku did when he fought Roxas. So I think Terra's appearance changes when he does that.
  8. W

btw i think Terra actually is Xehanort now. Cause he went darkenss super saiyan like how riku did when he fought Roxas.
  9. W

To anyone who saw the new trailer. I think Van's laugh is creepier than Vexen's. Please give me your thoughts about this creepy gay laugh.
  10. W

Vanitas's identity

Vanitas is Squall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D:
  11. W

Vanitas' golden eye

if thats vanitas' eye he has some long eyelashes
  12. W

Terra/Xehanort poll

$50 hes vanitas. when i beat the game and see that he is imma come to the forums and say "bwbabaahahahahahahahhaajhaahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahaahhahahahahah in your fface! to all you people who thought he was terra!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" but if terra is xehanort me...
  13. W

kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep play arts figures.

if they don't have Days toys i don't think they will have BBS ones
  14. W

Birth by Sleep Japanese Commercial [Translated] + download link. All Commercial Discussion go here

Is Aqua in the room of sleep in the commercial? In the new commercial it looks like Aqua is in the Room of Sleep. Its at 0:24 YouTube - Birth by Sleep Japanese Ad Spot
  15. W

Taking everything with a grain of salt: Ventus/Vanitas

lol @ you morons saying hes too short to be xehanort
  16. W

Why did Mickey have his regular at the end of KH1?

Just wondering why Mickey had his original disney clothes in KH1 but in all the other ones he has different clothes.
  17. W

How did Ansem the Wise.....

oo they don't hae people going black to white in disney movies
  18. W

So did Michael Jackson. You saying they related now?
  19. W

If that were true he wouldn't be able to turn back white.
  20. W

thats some more bull. People just don't go from white to black unless they Michael Jackson
Back