• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

The KeybladeWar(my version)

Okay. i've seen some of these rpg type things where there are worlds and characters and stuff. well i'm gonna try it out. AND DON'T JUDGE ME! WE LAST LEFT OFF WITH SORA AND RIKU DEFEATING XEMNAS...BLAH BLAH BLAH...DOOR TO LIGHT...BLAH BLAH BLAH...HAPPILY EVER AFTER. UNTIL ONE DAY, THE KING WAS...
  2. D

WHERE'S KAIRI!?!?!?

Okay. so at the end of KH2 the king has a request for Sora, Riku,& Kairi. Since they're together they can all go on this new journey. But you may or may not have seen the cutscene where Sora, Donald, & Goofy fight Terra in soilder form. So where the heck is Kairi and Riku!?!?!? I mean i...
  3. D

xehanort & xehanort?

I don't get it at all!!! In birth by sleep, Master Xehanort is like, a hundred something years old! And in KH2, when he's ATW'S apprentice, he's like twenty something! i need theories, rumors, ANYTHING!
Back