• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. ICECOOL113

Something Kingdom Hearts on Prezi!

OK so I was debating on putting this thread in the Series topic forum but then I was like "wait this has nothing to do with developments or questions about the series so I think this forum makes more sense" Well on to something more awesome! I was bored this morning and as I was looking through...
  2. ICECOOL113

Help/Support ► Big Nose Avatar

OK call me clueless but lately I have been seeing forum members with avatars of Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts with big noses.I tried google but I can't seem to figure out how to get one! Can someone please tell me how do I get a big nosed avatar?
  3. ICECOOL113

RARE BOX LOCATION HELP!!!

Hey I have been replaying Re:Coded to get the secret ending and I cannot find all the rare boxes and it is driving me crazy!!!!! So I am asking any one with the awesome powers of Re:Coded knowledge to help me please!!! I need help in the following locations: Olympus Coliseum Agrabah Hollow...
  4. ICECOOL113

Like A Good Neighbor State Farm is there with....Game

Hello this is a game to go along with the newest commercials for State Farm car insurance! Yes this is the "Like A Good Neighbor State Farm is there with...."Game The rules are pretty simple just post what you want at the end of the sentence! Here we go with mine: Like A Good Neighbor State...
  5. ICECOOL113

Kingdom Hearts Insider not so newsflash....

Hey so lately I was thinking how the KHI Newsflash at the top right of the homepage has always have the Birth By Sleep Japan Release Date! The official Japanese release date for Sony PSP title Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep is now January 9th, 2010. I'm not so interested in this but I thought I...
  6. ICECOOL113

Help/Support ► What is the best car out there for a new driver?

In a about year and a half I'll be getting the chance to get my very own car! I just don't know what is the best car out there! So I want to ask you drivers out there...What is the best car out there for a new driver? These are the requirements: 1. It has to be a Ford or Honda 2. All wheel...
  7. ICECOOL113

WORSE and AWESOME part of having the KEYBLADE!

OK I am starting this thread over again since I put it in the wrong forum! so here I go! OK so this thread is all about the WORSE and AWESOME parts of having the keyblade! Since we all know that we can't have one without the other! In my opinion: WORSE: always being attacked by heartless who...
  8. ICECOOL113

Kingdom Hearts on the MOVE!

OK so Sony just came out with the new Move ( think of it like a Wii version play station) What I want to know is would you like to play Kingdom Hearts on the Move! You know like make movemets with the controller like it was a keyblade (just like Link on thw Wii) For me I say it would be...
  9. ICECOOL113

WORSE and AWESOME part of having the KEYBLADE!

OK so this thread is all about the WORSE and AWESOME parts of having the keyblade! Since we all know that we can't have one without the other! In my opinion: WORSE: always being attacked by heartless who are always stalking you AWESOME: being able to unlock ANYTHING! **If I can't unlock my car...
  10. ICECOOL113

WHERE IS IT??

Ok I tried searching in KHinsider and on youtube but I cannot find this one video that is in BBS I remember seeing this once but I cannot find it again but it's a video of Sora and Riku (little) on the beach looking up at the night sky then they decide to go back home but Riku sees Sora shed a...
  11. ICECOOL113

What does he mean? WARNING SPOILER ALERT!!

OK So in BBS I saw a video of how the castle of oblivion was made. I understand how Aqua did it but what I don't get was when ME meant by "No one will know the puzzle ,but you Aqua" or somewhere along those words. What did he mean by "puzzle" and why must people forget that the place is really...
  12. ICECOOL113

Kingdom Hearts...THE MOVIE?!

OK OK so lately I've been talking to a friend who just just started playing all the Kingdom Hearts games in the order that would make the most sense. We said that what if one day the game became an anime tv show or better yet a MOVIE!! Just think about it all the games combined to make a big...
  13. ICECOOL113

MAGIC, DEFENSE, or STRENGTH??

OK this thread is about which is more important, better, and/or useless to use and why! 1.Magic? 2. Defense? 3. Strength? From my point of view I say strength is more important because you actually kill a heartless up close and fast! Magic is ok but strength is better and I find defense...
  14. ICECOOL113

An unknown movie??

OK my friend and I are in this argument about Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days. My friends thinks that there is no hidden scene in Days. While I say there is but we just don't know how! 1.Who is right my friend or ME! 2. If I AM RIGHT! how do you get the hidden scene in Days?? PLEASE HELP US OUT!
  15. ICECOOL113

Sora: Famitsu Top Characters

HEY HEY HEY! I found out this while on Heartstation.org Sora: Famitsu Top Characters | HEARTSTATION.ORG Hope you enjoy I am soo HAPPY ABOUT THIS!
  16. ICECOOL113

So what happened to him?

OK OK I'm not sure if someone already made a thread like this but since I could not find it I will go on and ask my question anyway. DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW DID BRAIG IN BBS GOT THAT SCAR AND EYEPATCH??? I mean I read that it was supossed to be made clear but I looked everywhere and found not a...
  17. ICECOOL113

WHAT IRONY!

OK OK I'm not sure if someone already discussed this or not but I didn't find anything so here I go! In the secret ending of BBS we see Aqua and Asem the Wise sitting bye the beach in the world of darkness where Riku and Sora were at the end of KH2. With that being said Aqua has been in the...
  18. ICECOOL113

WHY AND HOW!?!

OK after viewing a TON of things from BBS online I have a few questions pertaining to Sora, Ven, and Roxas! 1. HOW IN THE WORLD IS VEN CONNECTED TO SORA? when if I recall correctly he never really meets him! 2. WHY DOES ROXAS LOOK LIKE VEN WHEN VEN IS STILL SOMEWHAT ALIVE JUST NOT AWAKE? It's...
  19. ICECOOL113

What about the others?

Hi I tried my best to see if no ne else made a thread like this one so I'm goning to go ahead and get on with my question. I know that in the Organization 13 is made up of the 6 apprentices that lost their heart to the darkness and became nobodies, and Sora's nobody Roxas. BUT I still get...
  20. ICECOOL113

Why close it down?

Hi I created this thread for the members in charge of Kingdom Hearts forums. I don't know how to ask you people a question so I want to ask here. One of you supervisor closed down my thread Another Famous voice...
Back