• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Awkward Squid

Incoming old bag 2009

A wise person once told me that once you register, you're here forever. I haven't been here since I was 14/15. I'm 23. Why can't I leave. I don't really want to dig through the black hole that was the teen version of myself, and hopefully nobody was here long enough to remember anything weird...
  2. Awkward Squid

Question about Saïx

For the life of me I can't find anything to answer this question so I'll chance it to see if anyone else knows. It's explained in KH 3D that the yellow eyes and pointed ears are sure signs that said people are 'becoming' Xehanort in some shape or form. I know Xigbar was onboard with the whole...
  3. Awkward Squid

A question regarding the Organization

Ah. That makes MUCH more sense, thank you for clearing that up!
  4. Awkward Squid

A question regarding the Organization

Alright (checks) I'm sure this is in the right section. I've been M.I.A. for a good while wanting to avoid spoilers and whatnot; and after watching the walkthrough there's a small thing I'd like to have cleared up. KH's concept isn't necessarily difficult for me to understand (it's really...
  5. Awkward Squid

New V-Jump Scan: Fantasia and Tron: Legacy Featured!

iwanttofightrinzlerplease But seriously, yay for the Fantasia world.
  6. Awkward Squid

Possible scenario...(spoilers)

He did, but not consciously. His intention (which was an experiment, proving Sign's point that he just shipped her off without any concern for her well-being due to him not knowing whether or not she was a princess of heart) was for her to lead him to a place where a keyblade wielder was. Here's...
  7. Awkward Squid

[SPOILERS] Is Isa Related To 3D's Young Xehanort?

Re: Is Isa Related To 3D's Young Xehanort? *headdesk* FAIL on my part XD Alright, alright, even with that working against me, I still agree with Esquire in saying it's a bit...farfetched. Admittedly you've got a few good points in your theory that would make me think otherwise, but...
  8. Awkward Squid

[SPOILERS] Is Isa Related To 3D's Young Xehanort?

Re: Is Isa Related To 3D's Young Xehanort? They don't sound all too similar to me o_o The pointy ears and yellow eyes are the side effects of exposure to darkness. Braig/Xigbar had the same thing going, but that wouldn't consider him a candidate for being MX's vessel.
  9. Awkward Squid

[SPOILER] Question/Possible Theory about Unknown

Not really. YX face is slightly narrower and Isa's face is rounder. IMO they both look similar because they're young, not because they used the same model.
  10. Awkward Squid

[SPOILERS] KH3D: Hopes and Fears. Like and Dislike.

Likes: -Notre Dame world! -cgi totally blew me away~ -Lea, Ienzo and Aeleus came back ;-; -TWEWY cast -Brief appearances of Xemnas and Xehanort SoD...oh, and Vanitas. Dislikes: -Sora and Riku's outfits...I don't know, I preferred their original clothes in KH2... -Some of the designs of the...
  11. Awkward Squid

[SPOILER] Question/Possible Theory about Unknown

Considering how YX is around the same height as Vanitas (whom is also about the same height as Sora...who is shorter than Saïx...whose model was used for MF...) I highly doubt they're the same person...
  12. Awkward Squid

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

More like the above posts weren't there when I decided to comment. It's been a while since I've every looked at these games so I wouldn't remember what young Xehanort looked like. Ah, well, now that I know that, that may have cleared up a bit of the trailer for me...
  13. Awkward Squid

Pretty sure that is Terranort. EDIT: Blarg; it's young Master Xehanort XD Disregard that~
  14. Awkward Squid

My love for kh has officially been re-kindled....that trailer was beautiful....good lord that trailer was BEAUTIFUL! Holy CRAP I need a 3DS-or youtube to watch the walkthrough.
  15. Awkward Squid

Well, I came crawling back...

Been gone for two years maybe? Yes, probably. I liek, ttly misd u AL. I may or may not know most of you (or the other way around) but ya'll get used to me (maybe). I feel dirty...this place has a hold on me...
  16. Awkward Squid

Unbirth

Or when people thought Axel was Riku's nobody... There was a theory somewhere that Sora was Terra and Aqua's son. I think I'm starting to miss those...
  17. Awkward Squid

am i the only one?

Well, considering how many things in KH that need clarification by Nomura because people didn't really understand it in the game...or it flat out just wasn't explained. Such as, 'Why can't Xemnas wield a keyblade?'
  18. Awkward Squid

why do so many people dislike 358/2 days

For the most part I didn't like the repetitive missions; but at the same time I didn't mind partnering up with other Org XIII members. I actually can see both love/hate sides of Xion; to be honest she DID get a bit annoying as the game began, but towards the end I started to like her a bit more...
  19. Awkward Squid

Have you s[p]oiled yourself?

Not intentionally. The majority of the spoilers came from here, youtube, and deviantart :I All I had to do was click on a banner of Vanitas with a fan's IDEA of what he looked like; and BAM. One random person decides to go into full detail in a comment; "OMG G VANATIS DOESTN LOK LKE T TH AT HE...
  20. Awkward Squid

Why does everyone like Axel?

He didn't have much of a choice, seeing as Roxas would've been destroyed if he refused to come back with him. And even if Axel refused he would've been turned into a Dusk. Isa/Saïx 'changed' after entering the organization as explained by Axel. Saïx was cold-hearted and stoic and showed Roxas...
Back