• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

does anybody remember me?

I used to be active on this forum a real long time ago and i was just wondering if anybody has any recollection of me? Also i was thinking of whether or not i wanted to become active again so i want your guys (or girls) opinion if i should or not. Axel of Ice-
  2. A

Which battle do you like? (KH2)

mine too bitch. the roxas fight is freaking hard and you can steal his key blades and TRIPLE WIELD!!!
  3. A

Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! [TRAILER RELEASED]

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! damn it! i cant wait! i shall just use my imagination. i was thinking.... Axel knows Sora, Ven, Xion, and roxas? he loves different sora types like 4 times over. creepy
  4. A

Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! [TRAILER RELEASED]

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! I LOVE YOU LISSAR FOR TRANSLATIONS!!! is there a link to the trailer yet?
  5. A

BbS Boxart (Higher resolution)

Re: BbS Boxart? (Confirmed) Terra looks like some badass gangsta. but why no vanitas and MX? they should remove mickey also.
  6. A

Another theory on why Roxas looks like Ven

well.... that is pretty much all there is to it. What else could happen? i disagree with your terra to riku stuff and shit like that
  7. A

Master Erauqs vs Master Xehanort

MX obviously... he kicks TAV ass with one hand behind his back. nuf said
  8. A

My BBS Theory

i like your theory Xenin... but what about vanitas? and would namura really make aqua die such a pointless death?
  9. A

Axel in BBS

i think so... but i dont think TAV visit that place. so if lea is in Twltwn then wouldnt saix also live there?
  10. A

What would have happened if Roxas had never fought Riku?

i think xemnas is WAY more powerful... i think in a namura interview he states that xemnas is the most powerful nobody
  11. A

a logical explanation of ven/roxas

i didnt really understand what you are saying... but are you trying to say that the sould of Ventus resides in sora?
  12. A

What will be unlocked?

of course a secret ending... i am REALLY hoping for a Vanitas scenario even if its short
  13. A

High Quality Screens From Famitsu.Com

Sweeeeeet! thank you! i love mickeys kick ass hat when he is with aqua
  14. A

A Xion Connected to BBS Theory, Also a Secret Enemy/Ally.

So Luap... you saying vanitas isnt a dude but is a girl? wtf
  15. A

Birth by Sleep Japanese Commercial [Translated] + download link. All Commercial Discussion go here

Re: terra vs aqua? really? It looks to me like there is some sexual tension between them. Or they are just kinda "rivals to each other" not enemies... just some friendly competition.
  16. A

LARXENE!!

yeah... she is a tough bitch. Fatal Frames though... it works everytime
  17. A

think King Mickey should be playable in BbS??

i know terra isnt MX, i am saying there are alot of theories that say MX takes over terra's body.
  18. A

i am assuming he has the face of xehanort cus i am against the whole Terra is MX things
  19. A

hopefully in BBS or BBS final mix they have that kinda stuff... Vanitas is just toooo bad ass.
  20. A

mickey would be cool.... but vanitas story would be WAAAY cooler
Back