• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

Subbed cutscenes on youtube, and some battles

Yeah, I noticed that even without sub xD Watched the Riku vs Roxas scene too much xD
  2. L

spoiling

Yes, I will going to spoil myself. Because I already know I'm too weak not to see all the cutscenes. And because I'm scared of Aqua's English VA, so I must see her in Japanese so that I cannot say; "This game sucks, and Aqua sounds weird".
  3. L

Kingdom Hearts: BBS Winter Trailer FANDUB

The url isn't right. EDIT: Why the hell I see a smiley with Fag on it... fag
  4. L

Kingdom Hearts: BBS Winter Trailer FANDUB

I will watch all the videos, and probably laugh by ass of >:D No, just kidding x'D I won't do audition though. My English is not perfect + I learn English at school, not American :'D
  5. L

About TAV's ages...

Terra- 18 Aqua - 17 Ven: 15 That's what it is to me : D
  6. L

Who is Vanitas?

Vanitas... is a girl : D -Just kidding- BTW: Why the heck does everyone say: It's Riku, It's Sora, It's Ven, It's... Why can't he just be Vanitas? Just a boy/man no one ever saw before. And maaabby his VA is not Sora's, just one who sounds very much alike
  7. L

Vanitas and the Golden Eye

I like this one :lol: But he would really be a coward if he would not even show his real face.
  8. L

BBS poster + dengeki PlayStation cover

I feel the need to fly to Japan, And steal the poster. Just... Wow
  9. L

Full Famitsu Scans

Re: Partial Famitsu Scans (Lea + Isa) I.Can't.Stop.Laughing. AHAHAHAHAH
  10. L

Aqua much?

ahahahahah, boys and breasts. So. Damn. Sad :')
  11. L

Vanitas, Ven, and the Kingdom Key (A.K.A. VVKK)

Damn... That's actually possible O_O I hope it's something like that. I really like this one XD
  12. L

Vanitas + Ventus connection

Wait, Didn't Nomura said they have a connection?
  13. L

Vanitas + Ventus connection

I was just wondering: Which connection do you think Vanitas and Ventus have? I have a theory myself, but I want to hear yours as well (:
  14. L

GOOD NEWS AND BAD NEWS!

AND HOW DID YOU GET THAT FUCKIN HOT BBS GAME O_O I WANNAAAA KNOOWWW. I'M SOOOO JEALOUUUUSSSSS.. I REAALY REALLY MEEEAAAN ITTTT OMFGGGG
  15. L

GOOD NEWS AND BAD NEWS!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH XDDDDDD
  16. L

Why Ven?

They call him Ven because they're just too lazy to say his whole name. Come on.. This isn't even worth it to post a reply
  17. L

Yet another BBS theory to throw on the pile

Why would he be the first heartless. If he was created, why took it so long for other heartless to be ceated?
  18. L

MX good or bad?

Ever looked at this guy...? No just kidding xD I don't really know if he's evil or not. He can be searching for power, or just as you say: trying to stop something really horrible from happening.
  19. L

Vanitas insides?

I think it's not an empty armor. Why would it be? ( This looks much like Alphonse from Fullmetal alchemist, but okay)
  20. L

Vanitas' voice

Sounds different for me. The voice misses something
Back