• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Guilded.Raven

Vanitas' eyes

I'm having trouble finding an image of Vanitas's eyes, like the one from the recent Jump Festa trailer. If anyone know where to find this, that'd be great and if this is in the wrong place (cause I'm not really sure...) please move it.
  2. Guilded.Raven

BBS Fan-subbed Trailer

A while back, I saw this fan-subbed version of the BBS trailer on the forum and told all myfriends to watch it and how hillarious it was... But now I can't find it. Could I get some help, please? I don't know if it helps, but they used the Microsoft Sam voices for the characters...
  3. Guilded.Raven

... Twilight Thorn?...

Hey, has anyone ever noticed that when you go to play as Roxas and you go to fight Twilight Thorn, right as you turn around to face it, you get a quick, brief glance of an Organization member.... Does anyone know who it is?(or what I'm even talking about?...) Also, I noticed that the symbol...
  4. Guilded.Raven

Help w/ Vexen...

Hey, I'm having some trouble defeating Vexen (Twilight Town) in Re:CoM (its really starting to piss me off...:angry:). Anyone have any tips?
  5. Guilded.Raven

Axel and Saix

Did anyone else notice how Axel and Siax seemed act around each other? (I'm not going yaoi here, i'm don't like that crap) I mean, Siax called him Lea and Axel seemed to have a strange reaction to that and some of the other things Siax says to him... Did they maybe know eachother back when they...
Back