• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Who is stronger: Sora or Riku?

Re: who is stronger: sora or riku? Sure, but Sora was still able to beat him. I haven't played DDD, but at the end of KH2 I felt they were both equally matched.
  2. K

Help/Support ► i crashed some place

shit down the river not across the road Just go outside and blast some musica people love that shit.
  3. K

What difficulty do you start on?

I usually start on Standard so that I can focus on the story and get through it quickly without having to worry about grinding too much. And so there's some difficulty and the enemies aren't crazy boring/easy to beat. and I'll do any replays on hard.
  4. K

Help/Support ► The LGBT Help and Support Thread (v3)

*cough* Mardi Gras *cough* HAPPY MARDI GRAS TO YOU TOO! :D
  5. K

Waiting

*I haven't written much lately so I decided to practice. This was my practice. It's just meh. I need more practice.* I'm sitting. Waiting impatiently for something to happen. Some big event that will alter the course of my life. The explosion of a super nova, the discovery of a cure for the...
  6. K

I see what you did thar. Unless it was unintentional. lol
  7. K

That's high school for you. >.>
  8. K

Thats good. People need to be more aware of bullying.
  9. K

That was really sad. Which means it must be impacting. Hopefully. Good Job!
  10. K

This thread has been over run by Australians. xD
  11. K

^ if you wanna listen to the song: NeKI8biAglU It's so broadway-ish (it's a bunch of broadway actors/actresses.) I love it! definitely inspirational.
  12. K

Oh my goodness! That song is fantastic! And the site is really nice! They did a good job. :)
  13. K

How old is he? Tell him to grow up.
  14. K

Clothing

Unless you are a nudist, or enjoy prancing through life in the buff, you probably, hopefully, own clothing. If so, where do you get your clothes? Are they hand-me-downs? What stores do you enjoy shopping at? etc, etc. okgo.
  15. K

its so cold

Cnc?
  16. K

Help/Support ► Damn Decisions in Life

From one very indecisive person to another, I still say you submit the app. When/if you get offered the job at Starbucks you can weigh the pros and cons then. I don't think there's much to be worried about now. I hear Starbucks is a fun place to work though. ;>
  17. K

Help/Support ► Damn Decisions in Life

I say submit the application and quit your worrying. Whatever happens happens. Be a risk taker and just go for it. Doesn't mean you have to quit your job cause you submit one application to Starbucks.
  18. K

Kingdom Hearts Re:coded Fandub Production *Spoilers!*

I agree. Sora sounded like Sora. Who are these members (the KHInsider ones.) I've never seen them around!
  19. K

Guilty Pleasure

v.1 v.2 I would greatly appreciate CnC!
Back