• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. imarvel

Font in Kingdom Hearts?

Is anyone aware of the name of the font used in Kingdom Hearts. Not the weird one made by Elliot truelove. The one that's used in the menu and subtitles. It's like an awesome version of comics sans...
  2. imarvel

Remaking kh

Has anyone attempted remaking kh. from ripping the models off the game and coding it. I've been trying to look for xna tutorials to show me how to code a hack n slash system, but I'm still empty handed. Anyone have any resources that you'll like to share.
  3. imarvel

Enemy Profile

Black fungus, eliminator, and gold tre-something. How do you get the micky mouse sign next to their names... do they even drop anything...
  4. imarvel

making 3d model.

is it possible to create a 3d model of a kingdomhearts character using google sketchup? if so, how o.O
  5. imarvel

what have you given up.

So basically everyone's wa-... invested a huge amount of time on coded. For me, I have given up a lot of time I really should have and should be using to study for my midterms... I have no will. So what have you set aside.
  6. imarvel

Re:coded - worth it?

Re:coded - worth it? So from what you have played so far. Is it really worth the 35 bucks?? I honestly think days is far better... and it was the same price. was anyone disappointed by the introduction? it was all old cutscenes jumbled up with the 'code' effects around it... and the cutscenes...
  7. imarvel

Why do they do this to us?

I hate all the FM releases with my whole damn being... When I took a look at the new screenshots, I couldn't help but hate square enix >.>... Our extras are always insignificant compared to the extras they get from the FM releases... not to mention kickass game covers and limited edition game...
  8. imarvel

Who did the impossible?

So exactly what the title says. Zero EXP in Critical mode for all three characters. I mean I just finished all the characters in all modes (trying to get 100% items/abilities/commandboard/etc. for each at the moment), and zero exp seems extremely daunting >.>, I'm giving it a hand with terra...
  9. imarvel

Signature

So uh first off, how do I include a sig every time i post? But mainly, how do you guys make such awesome sigs and avatars? I mean, i know everyone uses photoshop and gimp, but is there like a full tutorial that includes how to make sigs and avatars like epic epic?
  10. imarvel

What's your goal?

So this is the only game I might spend massive hours on since it's actually portable and stuff and so, how far are you guys willing to go? I mean, I'm pretty sure everyones aiming to 100% the trinity archives... but other than that? Like, when I found how to freaking unlock the Final...
  11. imarvel

Cutscene voice syncro

So from all the cutscenes that you have all seen, which ones sounded the funniest,retarded, or plain epic to you? Because most of the words are used to fit in according to the japanese words and surprisingly, most of them have fit quite well compared to the previous KH games. (unless square enix...
  12. imarvel

Kinda disappointing...

No offense, but I seriously am enjoying playing the game the day before school, didn't even read my reading assignment cause of it... but OMFG, the loading time... I hate it so much. I mean, it's understandable, seeing the game is HUGE and loaded with awesome graphics, but even so. I just hate...
  13. imarvel

Need help finding instrumental version of simple and clean

Hey guys, while riffling through random websites, I found this one that has a background music playing, a simple and clean instrumental version. Can anyone tell me after hearing it where I might be able to get this and what its called? the instrumental sounds like a xylophone or something that...
  14. imarvel

Original black kh1 and 2(and COM) games...

Kinda hopeless, but anyone know where I might buy them... I tried ebay, hella expensive. Some other website with reasonable prices?? Amazon lied to me when they uploaded a black case COM picture. They sent me a dam GH case.
  15. imarvel

Nobodies

I've been trying to come up with anagram(with the x) for riku, kairi, aqua, ventus, and terra. I keep thiinking of retarded ones such as xikira for kairi. Anyone have any better suggestions for these would be nobodies (maybe?)
  16. imarvel

Disappointing...

Lvl 100, 100% mission completions, all sigils and crowns, all items synthesized for ALLl 3 goddamn modes with 999999 munny on all and i beat the game through going to the clock tower in twilight town and at the end... nothing... i was expecting a different screen at the beginning at least or...
  17. imarvel

100% completion

so im wondering if anyone actually did 100% completion for all 3 modes(as in using all 3 save slots with different modes for each) and got all sigils, crowns, items, lvl 100, got the level panels in exactly 1 full page and 2 lines, and im guessing the amount of magic doesn't matter. i only...
  18. imarvel

need opinion on i dunno the word but changing ur name into something with an x with it =D

so yeah my names andre and i wanna make it sound not like a retarded name with an x in there, anyone got any suggestions? i only got xander and nexrad, i kno, not the best stuff, but i like kh this much >.>:23:
  19. imarvel

100% complete missions/crowns/sigils/items

so... anyone finish days 100% as in EVERYTHING? o.O, cause i feel so unsatisfied without ultima weapon and no lvl 100... other than that, i got all the panels/rings and stuff except for freagging sora's backscratcher... what DOES the ultima weapon do anyways? godmode? =D
  20. imarvel

help with halloween town boss (coffin one)

i'm up to 252 challenge sigils and the last one is the freaking boss where you can't get hit more than 5 times and the level is at 50+... how the hell do i beat it without getting hit more than 5 times, it's a pain in the ass to get all the tentaclaws who keep moving around. One suggested...
Back