• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. padlock

The 3D sitch

So, in the GameInformer interview Yasue talks about how they are still considering what to do with 3D in terms of re-releasing all the games for KH3. What if they did a KH3 Final Mix+ thing and make is Re:3D and release it as a special edition with KH3? I'm not entirely sure what they could add...
  2. padlock

Waddup peeps?

So yeah I am back after a long hiatus/malaise. I think I haven't posted in like over a year o.O A lot of you guys probably don't remember me, but I'm here now :3 Hi Chaser and Gexus!
  3. padlock

The in-world reasoning for flowmotion.

So, I was wondering, is there any reason stated as to why Sora and Riku can suddenly superhero everywhere? I don't recall it ever being discussed by anyone, even though it is definitely not a gameplay only aspect as it appears in cutscenes.
  4. padlock

Film ► Sassy Pants - Sora grows up!

Hahahaha, Haley Joel Osment looks hilarious in this... http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=86056
  5. padlock

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

So I am totally surprised that there isn't much more interest in this game. It appears to be the Wesern equivalent of Kingdom Hearts. If KH is Final Fantasy + Devil May Cry then Amalur is The Elder Scrolls + God of War. And it looks amazing! It looks like something that people on a KH board...
  6. padlock

BREAKING NEWS

It's my birthday :D yay! All i wanted was socks, but instead I got a new phone v.v
  7. padlock

Brisbane Floods have blocke off my house D:

SO Queensland Is flooded, and I am totally blocked off If you don't know what I am talking about http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYUpkPTcqPY :D
  8. padlock

happy fuckin christmas

mate.
  9. padlock

Boy and Bear - Fall at your feet

YouTube - Boy and Bear - Fall At Your Feet (Crowded House cover) really loving this song :) just thought I would post it. it makes meh happy <3
  10. padlock

Lit ► A Song of Ice and Fire

So I finished A Feast of Crows today. I don't know that to think of the ending, it wasn't as shocking as the others, except for Arya's ending. I suppose I am one of the lucky ones, only starting this series a few months ago, sucks for all those people who have been waiting for 5 years for this...
  11. padlock

Valkyria Chronicles

Handsdown best SRPG I've ever played. (In my opinion) Blows disgaea out of the water (in gameplay terms. I don't know why it took me two years to pick this up, should have gotten it on the first day it came out. Anyone played played it or the second one? Impressions? s1elleface
  12. padlock

Collector's Edition soldout nationwide in Australia

Went to EB today to pre-order my special edition, but alas, the manager of the store (who was serving me) told me that it was sold out in Australia. While it makes me happy that has embraced my fave series, it also makes me sad I missed out :C s1behindyou
  13. padlock

=D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLkDoHwWvmY EDIT: welll i tried to imbed... but here is that url anyway http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLkDoHwWvmY
  14. padlock

how do you imbed videos into threads?

topic >.> i would liketo know =] petebitchfacealso, who is that guy?
  15. padlock

;D

YouTube - Crazy Aboriginal VS Bogan
  16. padlock

The Egg.

The Egg. Part One: Diary August 24th 1996 To C. I love you R. June 3rd 2010 DEAR DIARY! Hahahaha. What’s your name, Diary? So good to meet you. Arrgh… June 4th 2010 She wants me to write in a fucking diary. I haven’t written on paper since I was in high school! Alice. Why?… June 6th...
  17. padlock

Who's your favourite character?

I am doing a study on characters and such, and I thought i would put up a sort of survey here :) i think this is the right section.. >.> so.. 1. Who is your favourite Character, and what series do the come from (could be a video game, book, movie etc...)? 2. And why are they your favourite?
  18. padlock

NTSC game on a PAL system.

So, I desperately want to play Re:Chain of memories, however I live in Australia ._. How would I go about this?
  19. padlock

for great justice, read this

I most definitely giggled Kingdom hearts: Twins by birth Chapter 1, a Kingdom Hearts fanfic - FanFiction.Net
  20. padlock

Lit ► Monster Blood Tattoo

has anyone else read this marvelous series by DM Cornish? I'm willing to say that this iss my favourite series :) I can't wait for Factotum to come out in September >.<
Back