• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Best theory ever

SCOOBY DOO WAS SHAGGY ON AN ACID TRIP !!!Dogwut
  2. T

which

darksiders or dantes inferno also if inferno is like god god of war thats not a problem no ps3
  3. T

project natal

YouTube - IGN Originals: The Real Project Milo Demo for Xbox 360
  4. T

Birth by Sleep Japanese Commercial [Translated] + download link. All Commercial Discussion go here

Re: New trailer is released! [JAPANESE COMMERCIAL] actually if you pause a second before they clash you would see it is terra's normal keyblade
  5. T

Birth by Sleep Japanese Commercial [Translated] + download link. All Commercial Discussion go here

Re: New trailer is released! [JAPANESE COMMERCIAL] it kinda reminds me of oath keeper but its probably not
  6. T

hardest enemy

what is the most frustrating and hard enemy/boss you ever faced in the kingdom hearts series for me it was riku second hollow bastion fight kh2:xaldin com:never played it days:leech grave
  7. T

Castles

this also anybody else notice that those things on the side of radiant garden look like xigbars arrow guns
  8. T

WTF?! No Olympus Coliseum?!!

braig knew about it leon and the gang knew about it and there is a legend about it how is it not common knoweldge
  9. T

Braig shot his eye

how would would braig shoot himself if he is a expert marksman and if he had his powers back then he could could just send it through a wormhole and redirect it
  10. T

braig more powerfull then mx

in the words of admiral ackbar "It's a trap!!!"
  11. T

Braig shot his eye

because it looks badass (25 characters)
  12. T

Third Keyblade master in BBS

well since aqua and terra are taking the master exams maybe only one can pass or something and its for them
  13. T

official world selection

i would like to see where you got this information
  14. T

Another famous voice?!?!?!?!

no just no horrible idea (25 characters)
  15. T

sanctuary

YouTube - Sanctuary BACKWARDS! secret messages i know old news by the way i know this is old news this is just for people who dont keep up
  16. T

bbs na release

predictions on na bbs release date
  17. T

bbs na release

predictions on na bbs release date
  18. T

aqua

well i cant argue with that
  19. T

aqua

i have nothing against her it just seems a majority of the people that have talked about it seem to favor aqua
  20. T

aqua

i know that any reasons that are not perverted
Back