• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

[SPOILERS FOR CODED AND BIRTH BY SLEEP]Saving both Ven and Roxas an impossibility?

Ok, so judging from the BBS secret ending and the Coded ending, it looks as if Sora is going to save Ven, Roxas, Terra, Aqua and the rest. But if Roxas and Ven use the same heart, then surely in order to bring back both Roxas would have to become a normal nobody with no emotions? This would make...
  2. H

Fanfiction ► Fatal Memory (a KH fanfic) WARNING: Includes spoilers for KH:Days!

Kingdom Hearts: Fatal Memory Prolouge: Unknown report 8 Where did it all go wrong? What did it take to drive me towards this madness...? Its that one memory. Thats how this whole mess started, and it can't end unless... I dont want to think about it anymore. It's all my fault. This war... They...
  3. H

Hi, all!

Hi, I'm new to the forum (which you can probably tell), and I cant wait to get posting :). I love KH, and my favourite game is 358/2 days. I also have a strange obsession with Japan, and as soon as I turn 18., im gonna move there :D. Anyway, I hope to make some friends here, so I will see you...
Back