• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Why Master Xehanort?

I thought the reason for their younger forms was because they were transported to the past
  2. A

Ok so Big Daddy Xemnas said...

Makes the protagonists in KH2 seem silly/somewhat cruel in retrospect. "It doesn't matter what you think, you don't even exist!" Well if they didn't exist, how could they potentially kill you sora, you dummy
  3. A

I've got a couple of questions and some food for thought.

hahaha who knows anymore. i figured it was the past because of young sora and riku, and xigbar but i've been inceptioned
  4. A

Wait, the TWTNW where they gather is in the present?
  5. A

KH3D went into the wrong direction

Lea appearing out of thin air not once but twice to stop an attack would qualify
  6. A

Everything should have a rhyme and reason to it and follow the series logic. I'm perfectly OK with an open ended finale that leaves it open to interpretation. What I'm not OK with is deus ex machina, which it seems like some of you find acceptable.
  7. A

Closure meaning there aren't just grand asspulls and retcons to explain everything
  8. A

If Sora and Riku time travelled, why do they get to keep their memories
  9. A

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 Re:MIX Discussion

Re: HD Remaster/Remake Discussion Thread HD remasters are notoriously hard to do, so you can throw days and coded out the window. Birth by sleep is too new so I wouldn't get my hopes up on that. The most likely would be I and II with memories if they're feeling generous. They'd probably...
  10. A

No it's Terranort's. In fact it seems that one of the main reasons he became a heartless is to gain this ability. Ansem then of course eventually possesses Riku, which allows him to take physical form and thus Ansem Seeker of Darkness is born. Which of course begs the question on why Riku...
  11. A

Merlin creates a door that leads to the past of that world. And while in it, they're warned not to do anything that can alter the present. It completely goes against what KH3D was explaining. Not only that but there's still no good explanation on how sora and riku ended up at past destiny...
  12. A

Your Reactions to KH3D Story in 1 Word (NO SPOILERS)

The only word to describe it is why?
  13. A

See I'm fine and dandy with that explanation. In no where did riku and sora mentioned to time travel, so adding that on when the game is so vague about it is unnecessary. They could have just left it as Xehanort hijacking their dreams and manipulating them. It should also be said that KH2...
  14. A

Was anyone else disappointed with la cite de cloches?

I do appreciate that the racism from the movie stays in tact, and even references to god IIRC. Makes the world seem somewhat authentic at least
  15. A

"Why Kingdom Hearts II is one of the greatest games ever made"- Gamesradar

Highest level of polish until KH3D, some of the best cinematic moments in the series. Platforming and the camera were improved from KH1 (still not great though). Combat took a step back, I hate reaction commands and forms were broken, even more spamming than KH1. Worlds still linear and empty...
  16. A

Was anyone else disappointed with la cite de cloches?

Yes, considering the festival of fools didn't have a single soul besides quasimodo
  17. A

It's starting to make more sense. Almost like a closed time loop, where even though all these characters are moving through time, the events were always meant to happen regardless of tampering. I still don't get how XH was able to hijack their consciousness and send them back in time though...
  18. A

You're right, Xigbar mentions that. It's horribly vague though, and adds even more erroneous detail and confusion. So basically Ansem uses that point in time to hijack the realm of sleep. But how are riku and sora moved through time in that way?
  19. A

Why change name?

Also why does he immediately aggro braig when the guy has been his right hand the whole time? I'm still not even sold that this is a flashback, but rather the present
  20. A

In KH3D, goofy remarks that riku and sora jump through time. When does this happen? I know in coded and COM they retread the past, but those are projections and not like what ASoD does EDIT: I guess Timeless River counts, but in that case why is Pete able to circumvent all the rules XH had to...
Back