• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

Ven, Aqua, Terra keychains

well in the trailers from what i can see MX is telling Terra he can only be a master if he gives into darkness. And Terra doesn't want to do that because of his friends or something.
  2. L

A Few BBS Theories

I like your LS ideas. Maybe he is like a guard. But i don't get why people have to justify Ienzo's short stature. He's a kid. The story takes place 10 yrs before kh1. Its okay for him to be a kid in bbs.
  3. L

Keyblade Design changes (and possible explaination)

i think they evolve. They wouldn't change the design from what they already showed in KHIIFM. They changed the keyblades to compensate for the growth system.
  4. L

Ven and his wooden sword

well i usually see using a wooden sword as sort of a last resort. idk maybe Ven doesn't have the keyblade at this point.
  5. L

Ven and his wooden sword

I think its symbolic as to why he's holding it. But maybe they were just training.
  6. L

VERY unlikely Ienzo age explanation

Roxas didn't age and in bbs we don't know if they were conducting heart experiments. I think that starts when Ansem the Wise finds Xehanort.
  7. L

some TAV theories and connection to Sora, kairi, Riku!

she seemed to show a lot of vulnerability when she on the floor and she asked to try on Cinderellas glass slipper. Although i have no idea why she would ask that.
  8. L

why would that be? okay.....whatever.
  9. L

because ven is still a mystery. especially as to why he looks like roxas.
  10. L

I agree. Aqua seems way cooler and i just don't want her to have the exact same personality. Although i do want her to have vulnerability, but i like that in every character.
  11. L

I guess thats where im a little confused. The keyblade chooses its master, but the LS talks about how he chose someone. i don't understand your broken English :\
  12. L

well if you don't think ven chose anyone and you don't get the connection then you just don't agree. because that's what my theory is about, Ven choosing sora to wield the keyblade.
  13. L

lol nothing puts memories in sora he gets them when he gets the keyblade since Ven chose him to wield. Ven is erased and loses his connection to sora. Until Riku essentially loses the keyblade and since sora did have a stong heart and was connected to Riku, Sora got the keyblade and his...
  14. L

I didn't say that wasn't a reason. Of course his heart was strong. But if that was the only reason it would have gone to anyone w/ a stong heart. because of their connection. Also Sora isn't going to realize this. This is shown because of how Roxas looks like Ven.
  15. L

wow, that kinda sucks. She needs to have a bigger storyline.
  16. L

just some theories on the connection between Terra, Aqua, Ven, and Sora, Riku, Kairi. I'll try not to have Days spoilers but I think there will be. I think its pretty much safe to say that TAV chose SRK to weild the keyblade after them, because the Lingering Sentiment mistakes sora for "the...
  17. L

Sora, Roxas, Ven nobody theory and a bit of BBS too.(Days SPOILERS!)

Are you saying Vens nobody got transferred into sora?
  18. L

Axel said

I don't recall this seen either. Was he talking to Roxas about this?
Back