• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Aqua's not the only one that's got em'

Kingdom Hearts
  2. A

keyblade transformation question

Since terra's cannon and bike are in this, I was wondering if the other keyblade transformations are in the game as deck commands or something.
  3. A

BBS site update

I just felt like letting everyone know that the official site for bbs has updated with commercials and info about mirage arena in the world section
  4. A

aqua keyblade cameo in joint struggle

On the official bbs website, in the joint struggle section, there's a screenshot of the mode selection for joint struggle and the icon for the first mode is Aqua's original keyblade from FM+. I wonder if that means that the old keyblades will be in the game with this and Terra's old keyblade in...
  5. A

bbs protaganists avatars?

i've been seeing alot of pictures of TAV mobile avatars lately, are they real or fanmade?
  6. A

old keyblade in new trailer

In the new jump festa trailer if you pause around 6:20 something, terra is crouching down and he has his old keyblade. I thought it might be from the lingering sentiment battle but i checked and it doesn't look like it.
  7. A

BBS boxart?

I found this on a japanese website: http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/hetmk73/imgs/2/7/2778a146.jpg It looks like prototype or display boxart but i'm not sure.
  8. A

Interesting color choice

I noticed that during the TGS 2009 trailer, Ven has silver armor with gold trim similar to how the kingdom key has a silver blade with gold around the hilt. This isn't really related, but I also realized that Terra and Aqua's armors are the same colors they were in the Lingering Sentiment battle...
Back